“Delicious!!!” 5 of 5 bubbles

Blue Ash Chili
Ranked #1 of 59 Restaurants in Blue Ash
Cuisines: American
Good for: Local cuisine, Kids, Families with children, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Off-Street Parking, Free Wifi, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Description: Since 1969 Blue Ash Chili's premium chili has been made with the same family recipe using only top-quality ingredients. It's not too spicy and served Cincy-style: cheese coneys, 3-, 4-, 5- and even 6-ways. Our restaurants have the feel of a small town diner and the dining room and carryout line are always packed with regulars. In 2010, Blue Ash Chili was featured on Guy Fieri's Diners, Drive-in, & Dives on the Food Network
Ontario
“Delicious!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 6, 2014 via mobile

We decided to stop at Blue Ash for lunch. We had eaten there before and had the chili - 3-way for my husband, 6-way for me - but decided that we would go for the sandwiches. Husband had the huge Royal Burger (complete with a fried egg) and I had a ham, turkey and swiss cheese topped with coleslaw. Very tasty sandwiches and very huge portions! For the adventurous, try a side of jalapeño caps complete with spicy dipping sauce! Service is great and very friendly, and prices reasonable.

Visited April 2014

Cincinnati, Ohio
“Thank Goodness For Blue Ash Chili!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 4, 2014

Last night, my family and I stopped into Blue Ash Chili in Blue Ash on our way home from our spring break vacation. My kids were tired and cranky from the long car ride and the last thing I wanted to do was go into a restaurant. However after being out of town for a week we had no food at home. We pulled up the menu online to find they have something for everyone!!! When we walked in the door we were greeted immediately by 2 employees and got to choose our seats. The server who first waited on us was prompt with getting us kids menus, drinks and crackers for our kids. She was very attentive to the fact that we were exhausted and ready to eat and go. We ordered and our food and it arrived in less that 10 minutes. My husband ordered a 6 way and a cheese coney and I was grateful for the "Skinny" Double Decker my server suggested after I almost shyed away from it when i saw the large size of a normal Double Decker go past to another table. We ordered kid's meals for each of our kids that came with a drink and side. They loved them! In fact we didn't hear a peep out of them the whole time they were eating :). Another server came by to check on us and grab us refils before our drinks were even half way gone. We saw a girl that must have been the manager interacting with all of the guests including us on our way out.
I felt it was necessary to post this online as you can't find many restaurants these days that will cater to your needs with such positivity and promptness. Thank you Blue Ash Chili!! We will definitely be back!!

• Visited April 2014
Ann Arbor, Michigan
“No bells and whistles”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 3, 2014

My husband and I visited Blue Ash based on reviews by others, and finding it in Jane and Michael Stern's Road Food. I am fond of Cincinnati chili and figured I'd give it a try.

My husband ordered a 3-way, and I a double decker turkey & bacon sandwich, and we shared our food. I found the food to be average at best, and my husband didn't really like his at all. The chili lacked the kick that you may find at somewhere like Camp Washington, I would rate it with Skylines if anything. The sandwich was quickly soggy, because of thin, cheap bread.

The most annoying thing about our visit was how the waitstaff responded to a large school group coming in. They let them overrun the restaurant. Parents and children were blocking the aisles so we couldn't make it from our table to the door, we had to stand behind the group for 15 minutes waiting to leave. The one waiter helping the group, should have had another person with them, because people were standing in aisles, and switching tables, and needed to be told to sit down.

Overall it wasn't an impressive experience, and I doubt I'll go back.

• Visited February 2014
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
Clearwater, Florida
“Forget Skyline and Goldstar”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 30, 2014

While in Blue Ash for business I stopped in here for dinner. Awesome. I am not a fan of Cincinnati chili. From the sharp cinnamon flavor and weak hot dogs ....it's just my kind of chili. So when I came here I was very pleased with the taste. They have the usual Cincinnati style 2 way, 3 way, 4 way etc. But then the have a wide variety of burgers and other sandwiches. Service was sit down and not fast food. The service was excellent and friendly. As a first timer I felt welcomed and like a regular, The best part, the price was exceptionally reasonable. I'll be back.

• Visited March 2014
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
Cincinnati, Ohio
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Chillis!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 29, 2014 via mobile

Love this place! Chillis are perfect and authentic. 6 way chilli with fried jalapeño is excellent for the spicy taste buds!!