“KILLER SANDWICHES”
Review of Blue Ash Chili

Blue Ash Chili
Ranked #1 of 64 Restaurants in Blue Ash
Cuisines: American
Description: Since 1969 Blue Ash Chili's premium chili has been made with the same family recipe using only top-quality ingredients. It's not too spicy and served Cincy-style: cheese coneys, 3-, 4-, 5- and even 6-ways. Our restaurants have the feel of a small town diner and the dining room and carryout line are always packed with regulars. In 2010, Blue Ash Chili was featured on Guy Fieri's Diners, Drive-in, & Dives on the Food Network
Reviewed November 28, 2012

If you leave hungry; you just didnt go...! Great chili, subs, sandwiches like a BLT that should feed the front line of the Bengals!

There are newer reviews for Blue Ash Chili

Reviewed November 5, 2012

Not too far of the beaten path from I-75 - Blue Ash offers up very tasty (authentic) Cincy Chilli. I had the Chilli with everything on it, including fried jalopenos! VERY GOOD! Well worth the slight detour off ot I-75.

Reviewed October 31, 2012

We visited Blue Ash Chili on the way home from a trip. We knew it was on Diners, Drive-ins and Dives which is why we wanted to visit. It was busy when we walked in, but were able to get a table right away. I ordered a chili cheese dog with cheese fries and my husband had their chili philly. The chili dog was good, but I wouldn't recommend the cheese fries. The fries weren't anything special. My husband really enjoyed his philly. He said the bread was very yummy. It was a big sandwich, so he took half home to enjoy later. Upon paying, I noticed some chocolate chip cookies so I got two to go. When I got them out of the bag, they looked like they were going to be hard. But they were actually soft and very tasty.

Great place to check out for some Cincinnati chili.

Reviewed October 18, 2012

I've been here several times and every time gotten something different. I always take the staff's recommendations and they never steer me wrong. It definitely isn't the healthiest food in the world, but it sure is good. They have excellent sweet tea and all of their sandwiches are excellent. It is a little loud with the cooking going on right behind the bar area, but a neat cozy environment. Will definitely continue to visit again and again.

Reviewed August 15, 2012

Love this family restaurant! They always have great food and great service. Go there about 2 times a week. It may be old, it has been operating since 1969. I used to work in restaurants and if most of you could see the kitchens of some of the restaurants that you eat at, you most likely would never go back. So, the better choice of word is aged or well seasoned!