“Special food and special service”
Review of Blue Ash Chili

Blue Ash Chili
Ranked #1 of 65 Restaurants in Blue Ash
Cuisines: American
Description: Since 1969 Blue Ash Chili's premium chili has been made with the same family recipe using only top-quality ingredients. It's not too spicy and served Cincy-style: cheese coneys, 3-, 4-, 5- and even 6-ways. Our restaurants have the feel of a small town diner and the dining room and carryout line are always packed with regulars. In 2010, Blue Ash Chili was featured on Guy Fieri's Diners, Drive-in, & Dives on the Food Network
Reviewed July 20, 2012

I go there every week. The portions are large on the sandwich specials. The greek chili is great. The servers and the service is outstanding especially for a sandwich and chili shop. The employees obviously enjoy their jobs and make their customers' experience better.

1  Thank Charles C

Reviewed July 16, 2012

My whole family loves eating here. For out of towners, Cincy chili is more of a condiment and should not be compared to Texas or more traditional chili. My wife's aunt from Texas said it is not chili but it is good.I told her going in what I said above. Portions are huge here and it is good for what it is. The Chili Philly is my fave. The coneys are good too because they actually fill them above the bun unlike other chain chili holes. If you leave here hungry, you must be Joey Chesnut.

Reviewed June 19, 2012

Somewhere along the way I developed a love for Cincy Chili! and while passing though Cincinatti had to find some for the road! Blue Ash Chili is a real treat! It is a mixture of an old diner/cafe with lively characters for servers and the kitchen right behind the tables. Lots of energy and noise here, busy tables, but Really good chili! You can order your chili any way you want, 3 way, 4 way etc! They also have shakes, sandwiches, fries and take out. Fun place to go if you want a bit of Cincy culture! They have a couple of different locations and have been here since 1969..If you want a challenge try the "No Freakin Way" Good Luck & happy eating!

Reviewed May 30, 2012

My folks took me here for lunch. Said had been here since they were kids in the 50's and 60's. I got the 5-way chili with pasta.

Chili tastes way good. Not spicy, its a bit different from traditional. Was told the Greeks started this place and it is their own version of chili.

Double Decker sandwiches looked huge with loads of meat. My chili was enough to leave me satisfied and the prices were great ~ $5-6.

Sort of a 'diner' joint - a definite hidden joint. I would not have stopped here if not thanks to my folks.

I found later that night at the airport I was having a taste for more of this stuff....damn!

1  Thank lurch1
Reviewed May 28, 2012

The family and I came to Cincinnati Memorial Day weekend to catch a couple Reds games, and although we stayed on the Eastside, we planned to stop in at Blue Ash Chili for lunch. Turned out to be a great decision! The sandwiches are huge....they don't skimp here. I just wish we weren't pressed for time, because I wanted another chili 3-way! Next time we visit, have two orders waiting for me!

1  Thank hilljacademics