Perfectly comfortable HGI in the Cinci area. I traveled there to go to the nearby Tuscany Spa, as they have the facial products I love, but have trouble finding them in them in the Midwest. Good location for suburban activities. Nice pool, open until 11. I would suggest an adult hour for the pool. I went after 10, hoping to avoid children (it was a Friday night) yet several small children were there. Luckily they were well behaved. Will use again when I travel to the area. I also had some ice packs, as I knew I would purchase some perishable items. They willingly stored them in the freezer for me. Enjoyed a Great cooked to order omelet for breakfast.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Cincinnati Blue Ash Hilton Garden Inn. Full Service Bar,Room Service, Breakfast Cooked to order, Dinner Restaurant, Free Internet, Pool, Fitness Room & Memory Foam Beds. Comfortable Clean Corporate/Leisure Hotel. North Cincinnati. 1 Mile to I-275, I-75 & I-71. Reed Hartman & Cornell Rd. Great location quick access to Montgomery, Mason, Kings Island, Union Center Area, Sharonville & Kenwood. Downtown & Newport on the Levee 20 minutes . ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Orbitz, Hotwire, HotelQuickly, TripOnline SA, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Hilton Garden Inn Cincinnati Blue Ash reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Garden Inn Cincinnati Blue Ash Hotel Blue Ash
- Hilton Garden Inn Cincinnati Blue Ash Ohio