“great overnight stay”

Hilton Garden Inn Cincinnati Blue Ash
Ranked #6 of 20 Hotels in Blue Ash
Reviewed September 1, 2013

Perfectly comfortable HGI in the Cinci area. I traveled there to go to the nearby Tuscany Spa, as they have the facial products I love, but have trouble finding them in them in the Midwest. Good location for suburban activities. Nice pool, open until 11. I would suggest an adult hour for the pool. I went after 10, hoping to avoid children (it was a Friday night) yet several small children were there. Luckily they were well behaved. Will use again when I travel to the area. I also had some ice packs, as I knew I would purchase some perishable items. They willingly stored them in the freezer for me. Enjoyed a Great cooked to order omelet for breakfast.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled solo
1  Thank donnaesca

Reviewed August 31, 2013

We stayed at this location after a Reds game in Cincinnati. The hotel was tucked away and easy to miss without the GPS. Beautiful lobby, clean and very friendly service. The room was a typical garden inn room, clean, nice beds, and nice bathroom. We could have used more water pressure but I've found this problem in several hotels. Great place, would recommend and stay there again. Thanks!

Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed August 26, 2013

We stayed at this property for several days during the Western and Southern Open. Not too far away from Mason, close enough to everything. Just a few minutes off the 275 and right across the street from Skyline Chili. While there is some shopping and food nearby, I noticed not much is open late. No nearby grocery store that I saw, but a quiet area. Rooms were excellent and the housekeeping staff was very efficient. Bath and Body Works soaps, shampoos and lotion! Fridge and micro in the room made it nice during a 5 day stay. Night staff was excellent. Breakfast was not included, but is available for $10. I like the first floor! They have a pool, spa and fitness room. Free Starbucks coffee in room and in the lobby. I would recommend this property to anyone!

Reviewed August 25, 2013

Though a Hilton Honors member, first time at this hotel. It was a great place to stay while in Cincinnati. The staff was very helpful and friendly. Hotel had a very warm decor and overall very clean. Rooms were spacious, comfortable and very clean. Great overall value for your money. Lot's of restaurant's within a short driving distance.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
Reviewed August 20, 2013

After spending one night at another well known hotel in the area we were lucky to able switch here during the tennis tournament. This is one of the best HGI we have ever stayed in - very clean and modern, wonderful staff, good food and comfortable, clean, quiet rooms.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
Reviewed August 19, 2013

The hotel has all that you could ask for. Good location, comfortable beds with sleep number adjustability, free and reliable wifi, good breakfast service, with made to order items available, clean and comfortable rooms and common areas. They also have a pool and gym, which I didn't use and so can not report on. I did have one problem that the staff and management reaction to made me a great fan. The suite that I had reserved had been reallocated and I was given a standard room, which was very good but not what I had planned on for a special trip with my wife. When management became aware of it they went to very great lengths to do whatever they could to make my stay even more comfortable until I could be moved to a suite after one night. Nothing could have been too much trouble, and I really appreciate the efforts and the sincerity of the numerous apologies that they made. Excellent staff and a great hotel.

Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed August 14, 2013

Having booked a non smoking room, at checkin was given my room number and told it was non smoking. Got to the room and there was a terrible smell of air freshener, which couldnt hide the smell of smoke, came straight out and one of the staff was spraying the air freshener. Went to to reception to be told it was a non smoking room and could I check again, going back up noticed that non smoking rooms had the no smoking sign on them and this one didnt. Back down to reception to be told it wasnt a smoking room. In the end had to ask for a different room.

I had booked 5 rooms all in my name, and my room was the smallest of the 5 was supposed to be a delux room but was told their systems didnt show it as one, funny the other 4 were the correct rooms.

Room itself was very small, in poor repair and not what I was expecting from the Hilton brand.

We stayed in 3 hotels in the area and this was the worset one.

1  Thank eslick
Dent D, Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Cincinnati Blue Ash, responded to this reviewResponded August 15, 2013

We thank you for choosing our hotel for your recent trip. Reading your comments, it appears that we fell short of your expectations and for that, we sincerely apologize. We are accustomed to receiving very positive feedback from our guests and are disheartened that you did not experience the level of excellence you deserve. Please be assured that your concerns will be shared with our management team so that corrective measures are taken where feasible.

We do hope that you can give us another opportunity to regain your confidence in our hotel if your travels bring you to our area again.

Dent Davis