“Clean and reasonably priced”

Hilton Garden Inn Cincinnati Blue Ash
Ranked #6 of 20 Hotels in Blue Ash
Reviewed July 3, 2013

My wife and I travel quite often. We always try and stay at a Hilton Garden Inn. There accessible rooms are actually accessible (many say they are, but putting a bar on the wall next to a toilet doesn't make them "accessible"), the hotels are always clean and the food is good, not the best, but always good. The Blue ash hotel, which we stay for a week at a time, twice a year, is reasonably priced for the area, the room service food is good and the breakfast is fresh. The people behind the front desk have always been helpful and we've never had any issues while staying there. The indoor pool is very small and can't be used for lap swimming. The Hot tub is nice and clean. There are several fast food establishments close by, as well as, a few chain restaurants. We always stay in a suite that has a separate living room. For the price and since we are staying there for a week at a time, the extra space is nice. The only reason I don't give this a 5 star, is that room service food is good and not great. When you go for breakfast (worth paying the extra cost for your room), have the chef cook your breakfast order instead of eating the pre-prepared eggs. This was suggested to us by the restaurant manager on duty and was good advice.

Room Tip: If you want a particular type of room, call the hotel directly. They will give you the online price...
  • Stayed: April 2013, traveled on business

Reviewed June 28, 2013

I'm an HHoners member and always stay at Hilton's and this would have been an excellent experience at this particular hotel but the pool was way to cold for my son and daughter to swim in which was disapointing.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
Reviewed June 27, 2013

Come to Blue Ash to see my Tennis Coach play in the US Open Qualifying round. We had a great getaway. Everything was clean, comfortable and fresh. The staff was friendly and helpful. I would recommend to stay here if in the Cincinnati area this is close to everything.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
Reviewed June 9, 2013

The room was so quiet! Great bed = great sleep! I haven't slept for 12hours once in years, let alone 2 nights in a row... We never heard anyone in the halls or even doors closing. Housekeeping does a wonderful job and our rooms were as always spotless. Breakfast was excellent. The bar was a pleasant surprise. The flowers and landscaping are beautiful. We will stay here again.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank clksts
Reviewed May 30, 2013

I have stayed here before and enjoyed the property. For me, it is convenient for my visit to Cincinnati, and the hotel continues to offer very friendly efficient service, large clean rooms adequate dining. My disappointments this time were: wifi not extending to the room I was allocated and the extremely noisy air conditioning units that burst into life every 10 minutes or so for a good blast. Both were annoying and would prevent me booking next time I am in town. I should have changed rooms to fix the wifi, but did not really have time. These issues spoilt what isnotherwisena great accommodation option.

Room Tip: Ensure wifi is strong enough to allow easy connectivity and use
  • Stayed: May 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank bert_nz
Reviewed May 29, 2013

We booked this for $99.00/night on a Sunday. The hotel was very nice and clean the staff was nice, the beds where very comfortable, they even allowed us to check out an hour late for free which was SUPER nice! check out was easy, and they also offer free wifi and have mini fridges with microwaves and regular Starbucks coffee for free! My only thing was that we arrived kinda late and where starving, we are not from this area and so when we asked the front desk ladies checking us in if they knew of any food places that deliver or that where even open that late, they had absolutely no clue...once we went upstairs searched on our phones we got a list of a bunch of restaurants within 1 mile of the hotel that were open, everything from fast food to restaurants...We always like to ask the hotels we stay at if they recommend or if they can point us towards a good food source but the staff here looked clueless and had absolutely no suggestions. Also, we didn't see signs for a ice machines, we didn't find one. However, overall very good hotel, would book again.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family
2  Thank 123mary321
Reviewed May 28, 2013

I was very impressed with the décor of the hallways. Very well done and very tasteful.
The room was satisfactory, in terms of available space, comfortable bed, clean and attractive.
It was disappointing to learn about the additional cost of the breakfast if I would have chosen to eat breakfast there. Staff generally were friendly and attentive to detail.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled on business