Hilton Garden Inn Cincinnati Blue Ash
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
The Blu Hotel(Blue Ash)
Comfort Inn(Blue Ash)
View Hotel
All reviewsskyline chilihot tubbusiness tripwould stay here againstaff was friendlybusiness centervery nice hotelworkout roombreakfast buffetfitness centera great place to stayeasy accessomeletbusiness travelerhome away from homebed was comfortablehgi
FilterAll languages
Reviewed January 11, 2013

My wife and I wanted a get away weekend. Very nice and clean hotel. The room was very clean and nice size with king bed. The breakfest was increadible very large portions and the french toast was to die for. The front desk staff were very helpful. Plenty of things to do in the area. This was a wonderful experiance and we will be back.

Room Tip: We stayed on 2nd floor there was no noise. We had a standard king size bed room and there was plenty of space, great room for price.
  • Stayed: January 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed October 25, 2012

The hotel is clean and bright! The staff is kind and attentive! And the breakfast buffet and service is truly wonderful. My daughter was so excited to have her breakfast plate decorated with a flower. It was a great stay and we will be back.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed October 21, 2012

I'll break my review down into the good, bad, and unacceptable:

GOOD:
The hotel itself is lovely. The room was fresh and clean, the hallways were bright and roomy, and the front desk staff was cheerful and helpful.

BAD:
The water in the hotel appears to be very hard - it was virtually impossible to rinse off soap in the shower! Additionally, the A/C unit was set on 58 degrees when my girlfriend and I checked in, so, naturally, it was totally frozen and the room was stuffy for the next 8 hours.

UGLY:
We checked in around 1 AM on a Friday night/Saturday morning. The front desk agent was outside smoking when we arrived, but he quickly hurried back to the desk to check us in. He never mentioned that I had already been charged as a 'no show' due to the late hour (considering most hotels don't do this until 7 AM the next day, this is a bit ridiculous). Instead of correcting it, they let it go. So, I was billed for my two night stay and a 'no show' charge of one night. If that weren't bad enough, when I called to get it straightened out, no one could help but a person in accounting who didn't return my call for almost a week. It then took over another week for the credit to process. Did they even apologize for the mistake? Nope.

This HHonors Gold member will NEVER stay here again.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled as a couple
Dent D, Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Cincinnati Blue Ash, responded to this reviewResponded October 24, 2012

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. We’re very sorry you experienced an undesirable stay and level of customer service with us. The problems you mentioned with the incorrect charges have been addressed. We appreciate you alerting us to this issue and we hope you will give us a second chance if you return to the area.

Reviewed October 20, 2012

Family stay for the weekend in Northern Cincinnati. Very nice hotel featuring great breakfast area where you can order a custom omelet and enjoy all kind of other good stuff as well. The pool area is small, but very clean & the hot tub was amazing. The staff were very friendly & welcoming and went out of their way to make everyone feel welcome.

Stayed: September 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed September 9, 2012

I picked this hotel because where we typically stay in the area was sold out. What a positive surprise!

Check in was very efficient and friendly staff. Our room was very clean, and the bed was wonderful! It had some sort of select your comfort firm-soft mattress system with a lambskin like top - it was sooo comfortable! The room was very quiet - spacious - high ceilings and nicely laid out. Water pressure in the shower was perfect....if you've been to Disney World - it's the same shower head :-)...hot water was really hot and plentiful. Towels were nice - soft - thick and clean!

We did not eat here or use any of the amenities, but everything looked nicely done and clean.

I have stayed in several of the area hotels, and this will now be my hotel of choice when staying here!

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple