“No problems at all.”

Hyatt Place Cincinnati/Blue Ash
Ranked #5 of 20 Hotels in Blue Ash
Reviewed December 26, 2013 via mobile

This place is great! The room was clean, it was an easy check-in, and the beds were great! I'm glad I got to stay here. The staff were really nice and were dedicated to help us have a great stay. I hope I will be back soon. Thanks for a great stay. No complaints!

Stayed: December 2013
andy h, General Manager at Hyatt Place Cincinnati/Blue Ash, responded to this reviewResponded January 6, 2014

Dear Connor,

Thank you for taking the time to complete a trip advisor survey. We appreciate the feed back and happy to hear you had a great stay with us.

Reviewed December 7, 2013 via mobile

This is a fantastic hotel. Wish we didn't hit an ice storm on the way there so we could have stated longer. Good location. Friendly staff. Beds were amazing. Very modern with good parking. The food was great and not overly expensive. This morning I actually saw the MANAGER going out in the snow and starting people's cars for them and cleaning the snow off of the cars HIMSELF. I wish more hotels gave this kind of service. The room was very nice and had two nice double beds AND an awesome couch that pulled out into another bed. Small sink and refrigerator as well . Big TV with 40 channels plus all types of pay for view and connections to hook up a variety of a/v equipment.

Stayed: December 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank buddyringo
andy h, General Manager at Hyatt Place Cincinnati/Blue Ash, responded to this reviewResponded December 9, 2013

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for taking the time out of your schedule to complete a trip advisor survey regarding your recent stay at my location.

Reviewed November 16, 2013

I had to spend a night in Cincinnati recently for a conference downtown, and since I live within driving distance of the city, I decided to save some money and stay away from the conference hotels. I was really glad I did - this was a very nice hotel. It was very easy to find the hotel since it is close the exit of the 275. This was especially convenient for me, because I was interested in visiting Ikea for a little shopping before heading out of town, and it is only a few minutes away! Check in was smooth - I had made reservations through expedia and received what I thought were very low rates for a king room that turned out to be a suite - there was a large L. shaped couch, and bathroom on once side, with a wall between the sleeping area. Room was equipped with coffee machine that worked with tea. The room was clean, plenty of towels and an extra blanket. We did try the free breakfast, but it wasn't great - stale donuts, mini-muffins, mini-pancakes, and then some sort of egg-muffin sandwich that all had pork on top. Actually, I just had a tea and tried the muffins/donuts just enough to know they were just store bought, and old. Despite this, the overall experience was great.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled on business

Dear Jennifer,

Thank you for taking the time out of your schedule to complete a Trip Advisor Survey regarding your recent stay at my location.

Reviewed November 8, 2013

My parents recently visited from out of state, and I made reservations at this hotel following their fall schedule. The room was the perfect size to accommodate for my parents, myself and my daughter. The customer service from both the Manager Andy H, and Aisha who works as a gallery host was excellent. When it comes to staying at a hotel in Cincinnati they Hyatt in Blue Ash is my number one choice.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled with family
andy h, General Manager at Hyatt Place Cincinnati/Blue Ash, responded to this reviewResponded November 11, 2013

Dear Elly,

It was nice meeting you and your family epically the little one. Thank you for the nice comments and please note that your comments and feedback is extremely valuable to my staff and I and we will utilize your response by continuing to focus on making each and every guest experience the most enjoyable. I hope to see you in the future.

Reviewed October 24, 2013

I checked in passed mid night. The front desk staff was very friendly. He explained to me the layout of the hotel, told me breakfast time, and tried to help me figure out the direction of my meetings.

The rest of the hotel is standard. The layout of the room reminds me exactly another hyatt place I stayed before: section couch, on the right, sink and desk on the left, and bed in the inner side of the room. Bed is very comfortable. Breakfast is good.

Overall it was a very nice stay.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled on business

Dear Luciya,
Thank you for taking the time out of your schedule to complete a Trip Advisor Survey regarding your recent stay at our hotel.

Reviewed October 24, 2013

Had a 2 day stay for family business. Very comfortable beds, spacious room, BUT, we were put in a room next to the elevator. Well, I being a light sleeper, got little sleep with the elevator constantly in action. Other unexplainable noises soundedlike large volumes of high pressure water going off and on! Don't know what that was! Hotel is near everything. Very friendly staff. Rooms were very clean, but, starting to show age. All in all, I would stay there again, BUT, far away from the elevator!

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled with family

Dear Lawrence,

Reviewed October 19, 2013

We arrived at this hotel quite late (close to midnight) after being sent here by the hotel where we had confirmed rooms. The night staff was accommodating but not without an attitude. The hotels exterior and lobby looked ok but the elevators and corridors upstairs appeared dated and dingy. The room on the other hand was huge!

The room had a separate area with a sofa and desk from the standard sleeping area. Plenty of space for dressing between the foot of the bed and the bathroom vanity. The vanity had a single sink and lots of surface area. The room was clean (expected) and the water pressure from the shower was intense (exceeded expectations). Bedding was comfortable but the room was noisy.

Breakfast options were good but the coffee was terrible.

Not sure I would pick this hotel chain again.

Stayed: October 2013, traveled on business