“Great Place, highly recommend!”

Hyatt Place Cincinnati/Blue Ash
Ranked #6 of 19 Hotels in Blue Ash
Reviewed August 1, 2011

My boyfriend and I took a long weekend trip to Cincinnati. The location of the hotel seemed a bit random, but I was so impressed with this hotel. Its very new and has a wonderful lobby area. Check-in was so simple. There are computers located in the lobby where you slide your credit card and its pulls up your reservation. You then select what floor you would like to stay on. I found that to efficient and easy. The room was large and the bed was comfortable. The room was VERY clean and there was a LARGE flat screen and a large couch. The only blip at the hotel was their pool. It was outdoor and needed to be skimmed. Other than that I would recommend this hotel to anyone. Totally worth the $50 I paid on priceline!

• Stayed: July 2011, traveled as a couple
taerchung, General Manager at Hyatt Place Cincinnati/Blue Ash, responded to this reviewResponded August 15, 2011

Thank you so much for staying with us. We understand that our guests have many choices in our area and we appreciate you choosing us. We hope to see you again in the future.

There are newer reviews for Hyatt Place Cincinnati/Blue Ash

Reviewed July 2, 2011

We are getting ready to check out from a 3 night stay, and are quite pleased wityh our experience. The rooms are more spacious than a standard hotel room, with a comfortable couch and desk in addition to the bed area. The hotel was quiet throughout our stay, notwithstanding near 100% occupancy, and housekeeping did an outstanding job keeping our room clean and comfortable. The hotel serves a complimentary continental breakfast, and has a selection of reasonably priced meals if you want something more. We have stayed at several Hyatt Place hotels in different cities, and we have had the same positive experience each time.

• Stayed: July 2011, traveled as a couple
Reviewed June 22, 2011

My 8 year old son and I stayed at this hotel while visiting Cincinnati for a Reds Game. The hotel was very busy this weekend, but we had no problems. The staff was pleasant and helpful. The room was clean and well-stocked. Exactly what you'd expect from a Hyatt. The only thing I didn't care for was the knob for the shower. It was loose and didn't seem as up to date as the rest of the room. The beds were comfortable, air conditioning worked great, and the TV was incredible. I would definitely stay here again in the future and would recommend this hotel to anyone.

The breakfast was average. I wasn't crazy about the selection (not much to choose from), and found some of the food to be cold, and the milk/juice to be at room temperature. If you're not concerned about a decent continental (free) breakfast, than this shouldn't be an issue for you.

One more thing to mention: my son left a stuffed animal in the room and I called about an hour after we checked out. The housekeeping staff was very responsive and found the stuffed animal and shipped it back to me via FedEx. (I paid for the shipping). Excellent customer service!

• Stayed: June 2011, traveled with family
Reviewed May 23, 2011

The hotel is kept up very well, and the room was very spacious and had a terrific vanity in the bathroom, a huge flat-screen HDTV, a refrigerator, and lounge area. No complaints about the room. The hotel itself is not as trendy as some Hyatt Places, but it is quite nice. Wifi in the room was great! The bar by the check-in was convenient (open all night) for coffee and tea and perhaps other items. The only minor complaint I had concerned the breakfast options. They are quite limited in the restaurant, and the complimentary portion was not satisfying. Suggest Hyatt Place offer some additional options for gluten free guests such as scrambled eggs or a greater variety of fruit. The wait for an ordered breakfast was exceptionally long (30+ minutes) due to a large crowd that comes every Sunday, according to the Hyatt staff. If Hyatt Place expects a large crowd, the hotel should probably bring in extra help to speed up delivery of breakfasts to guests.

• Stayed: May 2011
Reviewed May 11, 2011

I enjoyed my stay at the Hyatt Place. We had a nice spacious room with a separate living area. There was a huge TV, wet bar type area, refrigerator, nice big vanity and a separate bathroom from the vanity area. All of these options were pluses in my book. The room was clean and tidy. All in all this hotel provided all the amenities I needed for a good stay. One downfall was the front desk staff, they didn’t seem like the friendliest when asking about places to eat or requesting a late checkout. I felt like I was interrupting them.

• Stayed: May 2011
taerchung, General Manager at Hyatt Place Cincinnati/Blue Ash, responded to this reviewResponded May 13, 2011

Thank you for your feedback. I am very disappointed to hear of your experience. We have always had a stellar reputation for providing excellent guest service. For that reason alone, I will address your concerns with each employee. I have also posted up your comments for all to see and your concerns will also be addressed at our All Employee meeting.

Reviewed May 5, 2011

We stayed at this hotel about 3 times and we had no issues. This last time we did and management ruined our visit and we will not be coming back.

Me and my wife and 3 year old came back to the room at about 1pm and the room was not cleaned. My wife went to the front desk and arranged a room service for 3pm, and then told house keeping as well, personally.

We left at 2:30 and returned 6pm to find the room was not cleaned. I asked the manager, Pete for the room to be cleaned, he said the staff left for the day. Instead of being concerned about my displeasure he just asked if I need towels etc, They told me that housekeeping wrote down that housekeeping was refused. Not true.

The manager was saying that the staff was one of the best etc, basically accusing us of not communicating well with him. Finally after two phone calls, he agreed to a new room. They offered to move our things, but we wanted to do that. They told us see the room before and it looked fine, near our old one. At midnight,, we are going to bed, and I shut off the A/C and all I hear is a huge humming with it's own vibration. Room 204 That's why the AC fan was on!

I complained to the night manager, and he offered to move us again but I felt it was to late. After and hour of not sleeping and a long drive the next day, I called and demanded a new room just for myself and the night manager Howie professionally took care of me.
I left my sleeping family to find a quiet room.

The night time manage did the right thing and comped that nights stay and took off a lunch! Great but not enough. The Day time manager should have just immediately offered a new quality room and not sided with his housekeeper. Way to go to lose a customer.

Room Tip: Don't choose room 204, noisy rooms
  • Stayed: May 2011, traveled with family

I'm sorry for the miscommunication. It was apparent that the room attendant who came to your door misunderstood your request. We will make sure to address all your concerns with the staff. Thank you for your feedback.

Reviewed May 3, 2011

We have never been happier with a hotel.

Great service and the best nights sleep since we started our trip.

You must try this hotel

• Stayed: April 2011, traveled as a couple

Thank you so much for your feedback. We always appreciate feedback, positive or negative.