Extended Stay America - Cincinnati - Blue Ash - Kenwood Road
Ranked #18 of 18 Hotels in Blue Ash
Whitehouse, Ohio
“Cheap OK”
Reviewed May 26, 2013

Had a reservation for two beds and when we arrived they only had a single bed or a queen bed available. So much for the advanced reservation. Anyway the room is small with a dirty stand up shower, very dirty dish rack and dish pad which I had to put it back. There is a round bad spot about a size of a coffee can on the carpet and another one with the same size with the piece of carpet missing.

Room Tip: There are better Extended Stay America near by that you will be happy to stay.
  • Stayed May 2013, traveled as a couple
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Cincinnati - Blue Ash - Kenwood Road, responded to this review, May 28, 2013
Thank you for providing us with details about your stay. I am so disappointed that we were not able to fulfill your reservation request. Please know, while we always strive to provide for each guest as best as possible, we are not always able to guarantee special requests. Unfortunately, due to being overbooked, we could not accommodate for an upgrade either, which I am extremely disheartened about. Please accept our most sincere apologies for this situation.

I am grateful for the feedback you provided so we are able to continually improve our hotel. If you have any additional feedback, please reach out to me at CBL@extendedstay.com. I do hope that you will return to our hotel, or any other Extended Stay Hotels location in the future.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (9)
Columbus
Reviewed May 7, 2013

I got a great deal from Priceline on this hotel. I was staying the night before the Flying Pig marathon. The area seemed decently safe, the room was small but had everything I needed. The only complaint I had was the the bed was only a double which I didn't even know was an option in hotels anymore but besides that no complaints

• Stayed May 2013, traveled solo
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Cincinnati - Blue Ash - Kenwood Road, responded to this review, May 9, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. I am glad to read that you were pleased with safety of the hotel. Once more, thank you for posting your review. We look forward to having you visit with us again in the future.
Loveland, Ohio
Reviewed March 3, 2013

I stayed here twice. Once for 2 months long (Last year). and once for 2 weeks. This hotel is worth if you are traveling alone / with family too. There are few restaurants around. Once I used to work is downtown and then once in Mason. For both work locations this location really worked for me. David (staff) is very helpful. I will recommend this hotel for anyone.

We will go again.

• Stayed April 2012, traveled with family
Joe O, Manager at Extended Stay America - Cincinnati - Blue Ash - Kenwood Road, responded to this review, March 30, 2013
Thank you for your review. The hotel is located just off Rt. 71 which make it easy to get to downtown and the other areas surrounding Cincinnati. David works hard to make all our feel welcomed. Thank you again!
Pune, India
Reviewed February 27, 2013

On a business project for about 4 months you would usually look for someplace that will allow you to cook a bit to get away from the restaurant food. Not too many places allow that and ESA is my choice for the value it provides.
The closest other option was about 2.5 times more expensive

Facility is like other ESA facilities and the staff is friendly, accommodating and willing to provide assistance at any time.
I dread hotel beds but was pleasantly surprised here with the decent mattress available in the two rooms I ended up staying in.
Rooms were clean and the grounds were kept clean as well - a big deal as the hotel is pet friendly.
A huge plus point is the number of good places to eat and do groceries nearby (within 2 miles).

Would like:
1. A bigger refrigerator - the mini bar style does not work for long term guests like me who like to stock up on groceries
2. A full size bath instead of the shower stall
3. An option to get a non pet friendly floor for guests who don't want to hear the yipping all the time
4. Water filter on the tap in the kitchenette

All these "likes" are available in other ESA locations I have stayed at.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled on business
Joe O, Manager at Extended Stay America - Cincinnati - Blue Ash - Kenwood Road, responded to this review, February 28, 2013
Thank you for noticing the new bedding that was recently added as well as new flat screen TVs and the new Grab and Go breakfast every morning in the lobby. Hope to see you again next time you are in Blue Ash.
Indianapolis, Indiana
Reviewed February 18, 2013

I was on a project around one and half years (2012-2013) in Blue Ash OH. After staying at couple of places one of my colleges recommended this hotel, and I stayed there more than a year. The staff (Managers: Oleg & Matannah and Front office staff: David & others) was very friendly. The room had everything you need for a long stay. They recently upgraded their old tvs with flat screen tvs too. Room service was very good. Their rates were also very reasonable and worth for the money you pay. The place was also safe and I did not have any problems during my stay at this place. The hotel was near to gas stations and many restaurants. I recommend this place to anybody, especially for the professionals who come to this area for projects.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
Joe O, Manager at Extended Stay America - Cincinnati - Blue Ash - Kenwood Road, responded to this review, February 24, 2013
Thank you for your posting. We have also added a Grab and Go breakfast that has muffins, coffee, oatmeal, fruit, and breakfast bars. Oleg and Matannah work hard to provide the best service to every guests. Thank you again.
Daly City, California
Reviewed November 17, 2012

I have to disagree with the ladies , I came in to visit with family, the room was clean, ca, rpet was vacuumed. I had plenty of towels, the room was nice with the big flat screen, my only complaint was they need more cabkle channels, poor selection , please add hair dryers to the rooms. I also didn't care for the fact that if you wanted fresh bath towels you had to go to the front desk to exchange them , seems kinda silly to me. The property was nice and quiet, so no complaints there. I would stay there again

• Stayed November 2012, traveled with family
Joe O, Manager at Extended Stay America - Cincinnati - Blue Ash - Kenwood Road, responded to this review, November 21, 2012
Thnak you for your review. A clean and quiet hotel is what we provide at a great value. Thank you again and stay again when you are in Blue Ash.
Dalhart, Texas
Reviewed July 30, 2012

The carpet was stained everywhere and our room did not appear to have been vacuumed. There was trash beside the nighstand and underneath the bed.The hallways smelled of food and smoke throughout our two night stay. Don't mind no frills at all but the lack of cleanliness was very disappointing. Inexpensive was the ONLY plus.

Stayed July 2012, traveled with family
1 Thank Sarah P
Manager_11525, Owner at Extended Stay America - Cincinnati - Blue Ash - Kenwood Road, responded to this review, August 3, 2012
Thank you for taking the time to post a review about our hotel. Our company works hard to provide a clean, friendly and comfortable experience for each of our guests. I am disheartened to hear that we were unable to provide that to you; because of this, please accept my sincerest apologies.

The staff and I strive to provide 100% guest satisfaction. When it comes to cleanliness, we are trained on proper ways to clean and inspect each room in accordance with company wide standards. Taking the feedback you provided, the staff and I are working to improve our processes.

I am sorry again you were not completely satisfied with your stay. We would love to have you visit with us again knowing that we are redoubling our efforts to provide a great experience for all of our guests.

Travelers are raving about these Blue Ash hotels