“No Complaints - A pleasant experience” 5 of 5 bubbles

and 1 more site!
Extended Stay America - Cincinnati - Blue Ash - Reed Hartman
Ranked #16 of 18 Hotels in Blue Ash
Dillsboro, Indiana
“No Complaints - A pleasant experience”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 28, 2013

We stayed for 5 weeks (Dec 2012 - Jan 2013) with our 2 small dogs. The Operations Manager, Dimitri & Front Desk Clerk, Richard, were kind enough to put us on the 3rd floor, away from the majority of guest, so we could leave our dogs at the hotel during the day while we worked. Housekeeper, Betty, was very through in her cleaning and was always able to work around our schedule. Front Desk Clerks Richard and Sybil are very friendly and always responded to our needs with a positive and upbeat attitude. I cannot not say enough about Richard...he is the most outgoing, pleasant, and willing to help, in any way, person. There are several restuarants in the immediately area and shopping centers within a 3 mile radius. We would definitely stay again if in the area.

Room Tip: Higher floors are quieter, especially if you are traveling with pets.
  • Stayed December 2012, traveled on business
1 Thank Pamela O
Joe O, Manager at Extended Stay America - Cincinnati - Blue Ash - Reed Hartman, responded to this review, February 4, 2013
Thank you for your review. Richard, Dmitry, Sylvia and Betty work together to give every guest a great experience. Come on back again when your are in Cincinnati.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (26)
Grayson, Georgia, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 29, 2012

I stayed at the Homestead over Christmas 2012 and was very pleased. Rich and Sybil were very friendly and helpful with any request that I made. The process was made very easy for check in and check out. Anytime I called the desk the service was taken care of very quickly and to my satisfaction. I would stay here again because of the wonderful people they have on staff. Rich is funny and very engaging. Sybil was very friendly and charming. Thanks Homestead for the quality people that you employ. It was certainly a pleasure meeting people that enjoy what they do.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled with family
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Joe O, Manager at Extended Stay America - Cincinnati - Blue Ash - Reed Hartman, responded to this review, January 20, 2013
Great to hear that your holidays were happy and that the Homestead was able to make them better. Richard and Silvia provides wonderful service and are assets to the hotel. Hope you return to the Cincinnati and come back and stay at the hotel.
South Point, Ohio
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 17, 2012

In October of 2012, I took a job 3 hours from my partner, Sean. Because of the distance, we are forced to meet up frequently in the Blue Ash area. We have stayed at a number of nearby hotels, most of which provided sub-par hospitality. The one exception is Homestead Studio Suites in Blue Ash.

Homestead is ALWAYS clean. The staff is ALWAYS friendly and helpful. In particular, the evening desk clerk Richard is AWESOME! Richard is very friendly, helpful, thoughtful, and courteous. He consistently goes out of his way to engage in friendly conversation and to help us out in any way that he can. He knows us on a first-name basis and recognizes us immediately when we call or arrive at the front desk. Richard alone makes Homestead worth staying at... although the hotel has many other things to offer.

We have stayed at Homestead dozens of times and have NEVER had a bad experience. Hands down, Homestead is the best hotel we've ever stayed at. Their suites offer full kitchens, free wifi, clean rooms, and excellent service.

If you're in the area, this is the place the stay.

-Dan

Room Tip: The basic suites offer a full kitchen and a queen size bed in a one room, "studio" format...
  • Stayed December 2012, traveled as a couple
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Joe O, Manager at Extended Stay America - Cincinnati - Blue Ash - Reed Hartman, responded to this review, December 20, 2012
Thank you for your great review of our property. I'm so pleased to hear that Richard was awesome. Thank you again for sharing your experience with us. We look forward to welcoming you back in the future!
Bowling Green, Kentucky
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 13, 2012

We stayed at the HOMESTEAD on 12/10-12/11/12, All of the staff was very friendly and accommodating with my requests! I needed to have a later check time out and there was no problem at all getting the later check out!! The hotel offers free breakfast (pastries, hot cereal, coffee, bagels). The rooms have a kitchenette fully equipped to prepare your own meals if you wish to do so. Our king sized bed was very cozy and they even have FLAT screened television w/hdmi connections so that you watch movies from your laptop!!! They need to do a little updating in the rooms mostly decor and cosmetic updates, but overall it was a good stay for the price that we paid!!!

Room Tip: Get third floor if possible, no overhead noise.
  • Stayed December 2012, traveled as a couple
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Joe O, Manager at Extended Stay America - Cincinnati - Blue Ash - Reed Hartman, responded to this review, December 14, 2012
Thank you for your review. We are in the process of updating with the flat screen TVs, some new bedding and bed coverings, making the rooms brighter with new light bulbs and modern lamp shades, and a new breakfast coming in 2013. Come back and check it out!!
Bangalore, Karnataka, India
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 12, 2012

It was a very good experience in home stead. Everything was nice and neat. Very good front desk executives. Free wi-fi, breakfast included. Kitchen was clean and functionable. The housekeeping staff was very good .It was a solid stay at a reasonable price.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled on business
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
I received a copy of your review, and wanted to thank you for your kind remarks. I'm glad that you enjoyed the breakfast. Thank you for choosing Extended Stay Hotels. We hope to see you again soon.
Detroit, Michigan
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 25, 2012

My room was comfortable and very clean. Nice kitchen with full size fridge.
The price in my opinion is compatible with the hotel. Free wi-fi, breakfast included.
Very good for a long stay.
The front desk staff are very friendly and eager to help.
Overall it was a solid stay at a reasonable price.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled on business
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Joe O, Manager at Extended Stay America - Cincinnati - Blue Ash - Reed Hartman, responded to this review, October 26, 2012
Thank you for your great review of our property. I'm so pleased to hear that our staff were friendly and accommodating, our amenities met your needs and that you recognized the value in the price you paid. Thank you again for sharing your experience with us. We look forward to welcoming you back in the future!
Cincinnati, Ohio
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 4, 2012

I stayed 7. I came to trip advisor to share my positive experience and was surprised to see some negative reviews.

Value: The room is not the ritz but neither is the price. The next nicer studio hotel $30 more. So for the money I paid per night it was very reasonable.

Clean/working: It was clean, very quiet, and functionable. My broken toaster was immediately replaced. The room was cleaned weekly and even the pet hair was gone. And they just got new laundry machines!

Friendly/Helpful: The staff were very friendly and personable. Each morning they would greet me. The housekeeping staff often asked me if I needed anything.

Surprisingly quiet and relaxing. If you are considering an extended stay, consider this place. I looked into cheaper options and would strongly recommend paying a little extra for HSS.

The breakfast is very basic but I knew that before I booked. I appreciated having drinks and cream cheese for my own bagels.

Great job Homestead. I'd stay again for sure.

Room Tip: I faced the ravine which was nice, and applebees was walking distance.
  • Stayed July 2012, traveled solo
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Cincinnati - Blue Ash - Reed Hartman, responded to this review, September 6, 2012
It was very kind of you to for take the time to publish such a positive review of your stay at our hotel. It's always satisfying to read positive feedback from our valued guests, like you. The staff and I are extremely pleased to hear that you enjoyed a clean room, friendly service and a comfortable stay overall. We love knowing that your seven weeks with us made such a positive impression!