“Very Friendly & Helpful Staff”

Extended Stay America - Cincinnati - Blue Ash - Reed Hartman
Ranked #11 of 19 Hotels in Blue Ash
Reviewed December 29, 2012

I stayed at the Homestead over Christmas 2012 and was very pleased. Rich and Sybil were very friendly and helpful with any request that I made. The process was made very easy for check in and check out. Anytime I called the desk the service was taken care of very quickly and to my satisfaction. I would stay here again because of the wonderful people they have on staff. Rich is funny and very engaging. Sybil was very friendly and charming. Thanks Homestead for the quality people that you employ. It was certainly a pleasure meeting people that enjoy what they do.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled with family
Joe O, Manager at Extended Stay America - Cincinnati - Blue Ash - Reed Hartman, responded to this reviewResponded January 20, 2013

Great to hear that your holidays were happy and that the Homestead was able to make them better. Richard and Silvia provides wonderful service and are assets to the hotel. Hope you return to the Cincinnati and come back and stay at the hotel.

There are newer reviews for Extended Stay America - Cincinnati - Blue Ash - Reed Hartman

Reviewed December 17, 2012

In October of 2012, I took a job 3 hours from my partner, Sean. Because of the distance, we are forced to meet up frequently in the Blue Ash area. We have stayed at a number of nearby hotels, most of which provided sub-par hospitality. The one exception is Homestead Studio Suites in Blue Ash.

Homestead is ALWAYS clean. The staff is ALWAYS friendly and helpful. In particular, the evening desk clerk Richard is AWESOME! Richard is very friendly, helpful, thoughtful, and courteous. He consistently goes out of his way to engage in friendly conversation and to help us out in any way that he can. He knows us on a first-name basis and recognizes us immediately when we call or arrive at the front desk. Richard alone makes Homestead worth staying at... although the hotel has many other things to offer.

We have stayed at Homestead dozens of times and have NEVER had a bad experience. Hands down, Homestead is the best hotel we've ever stayed at. Their suites offer full kitchens, free wifi, clean rooms, and excellent service.

If you're in the area, this is the place the stay.

-Dan

Room Tip: The basic suites offer a full kitchen and a queen size bed in a one room, "studio" format...
  • Stayed: December 2012, traveled as a couple
Joe O, Manager at Extended Stay America - Cincinnati - Blue Ash - Reed Hartman, responded to this reviewResponded December 20, 2012

Thank you for your great review of our property. I'm so pleased to hear that Richard was awesome. Thank you again for sharing your experience with us. We look forward to welcoming you back in the future!

Reviewed December 13, 2012

We stayed at the HOMESTEAD on 12/10-12/11/12, All of the staff was very friendly and accommodating with my requests! I needed to have a later check time out and there was no problem at all getting the later check out!! The hotel offers free breakfast (pastries, hot cereal, coffee, bagels). The rooms have a kitchenette fully equipped to prepare your own meals if you wish to do so. Our king sized bed was very cozy and they even have FLAT screened television w/hdmi connections so that you watch movies from your laptop!!! They need to do a little updating in the rooms mostly decor and cosmetic updates, but overall it was a good stay for the price that we paid!!!

Room Tip: Get third floor if possible, no overhead noise.
  • Stayed: December 2012, traveled as a couple
Joe O, Manager at Extended Stay America - Cincinnati - Blue Ash - Reed Hartman, responded to this reviewResponded December 14, 2012

Thank you for your review. We are in the process of updating with the flat screen TVs, some new bedding and bed coverings, making the rooms brighter with new light bulbs and modern lamp shades, and a new breakfast coming in 2013. Come back and check it out!!

Reviewed December 12, 2012

It was a very good experience in home stead. Everything was nice and neat. Very good front desk executives. Free wi-fi, breakfast included. Kitchen was clean and functionable. The housekeeping staff was very good .It was a solid stay at a reasonable price.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled on business

I received a copy of your review, and wanted to thank you for your kind remarks. I'm glad that you enjoyed the breakfast. Thank you for choosing Extended Stay Hotels. We hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed October 25, 2012

My room was comfortable and very clean. Nice kitchen with full size fridge.
The price in my opinion is compatible with the hotel. Free wi-fi, breakfast included.
Very good for a long stay.
The front desk staff are very friendly and eager to help.
Overall it was a solid stay at a reasonable price.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled on business
Joe O, Manager at Extended Stay America - Cincinnati - Blue Ash - Reed Hartman, responded to this reviewResponded October 26, 2012

Thank you for your great review of our property. I'm so pleased to hear that our staff were friendly and accommodating, our amenities met your needs and that you recognized the value in the price you paid. Thank you again for sharing your experience with us. We look forward to welcoming you back in the future!

Reviewed September 4, 2012

I stayed 7. I came to trip advisor to share my positive experience and was surprised to see some negative reviews.

Value: The room is not the ritz but neither is the price. The next nicer studio hotel $30 more. So for the money I paid per night it was very reasonable.

Clean/working: It was clean, very quiet, and functionable. My broken toaster was immediately replaced. The room was cleaned weekly and even the pet hair was gone. And they just got new laundry machines!

Friendly/Helpful: The staff were very friendly and personable. Each morning they would greet me. The housekeeping staff often asked me if I needed anything.

Surprisingly quiet and relaxing. If you are considering an extended stay, consider this place. I looked into cheaper options and would strongly recommend paying a little extra for HSS.

The breakfast is very basic but I knew that before I booked. I appreciated having drinks and cream cheese for my own bagels.

Great job Homestead. I'd stay again for sure.

Room Tip: I faced the ravine which was nice, and applebees was walking distance.
  • Stayed: July 2012, traveled solo
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Cincinnati - Blue Ash - Reed Hartman, responded to this reviewResponded September 6, 2012

It was very kind of you to for take the time to publish such a positive review of your stay at our hotel. It's always satisfying to read positive feedback from our valued guests, like you. The staff and I are extremely pleased to hear that you enjoyed a clean room, friendly service and a comfortable stay overall. We love knowing that your seven weeks with us made such a positive impression!

Reviewed July 22, 2012

Im not going to sit and say for the price it was good. That would be a lie. The room my wife and I had was absolutely disgusting. The bath fan had 2" of dust build up on it and the air grille separating the bedroom and living room the same. The pull out couch/bed was disgusting as well. Dust balls and chunks of who knows what all over it. At 89.99 / night I feel like I had been robbed. The pictures were very misleading. Continental breakfast?? LOL. Not worth talking about. Not exaggerating one bit but I would not stay there again even if it were free. I forgot to mention the bugs. I did not complain to mngmnt as I just chalked it up as a bad experience and loss. Sad thing is others had complained / changed rooms while we were there so guessing it wasn't a fluke

• Stayed: July 2012
1  Thank Plumb4god
ChristopherTM, Manager at Extended Stay America - Cincinnati - Blue Ash - Reed Hartman, responded to this reviewResponded July 24, 2012

Thank you for taking the time to review your recent stay at Homestead Cincinnati - Blue Ash. Given our company's commitment to superior guest satisfaction, I was disheartened to read that your stay wasn't 100% satisfactory. Please understand how truly sorry I am.

I very much appreciate the opportunity to respond to your particular concern. The professional appearance of our staff is just as important as their professional attitude. We train our employees on how to present themselves appropriately, and I recognize that our training failed to prevent your experience. Such an incident is unacceptable and I have met with each member of my staff to coach them on our policies regarding their appearance.