I stayed 7. I came to trip advisor to share my positive experience and was surprised to see some negative reviews.
Value: The room is not the ritz but neither is the price. The next nicer studio hotel $30 more. So for the money I paid per night it was very reasonable.
Clean/working: It was clean, very quiet, and functionable. My broken toaster was immediately replaced. The room was cleaned weekly and even the pet hair was gone. And they just got new laundry machines!
Friendly/Helpful: The staff were very friendly and personable. Each morning they would greet me. The housekeeping staff often asked me if I needed anything.
Surprisingly quiet and relaxing. If you are considering an extended stay, consider this place. I looked into cheaper options and would strongly recommend paying a little extra for HSS.
The breakfast is very basic but I knew that before I booked. I appreciated having drinks and cream cheese for my own bagels.
Great job Homestead. I'd stay again for sure.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Cash is accepted as a form of payment for those guests paying by a weekly or monthly rate. A valid credit card must be kept on file for incidentals. Cash is not accepted as a method of payment for guests paying the daily rate. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Expedia, Hotels.com, Extended Stay, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Orbitz, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets and Hotwire so you can book your Extended Stay America - Cincinnati - Blue Ash - Reed Hartman reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Homestead Studio Suites Cincinnati
- Extended Stay America - Cincinnati - Blue Ash - Reed Hartman Ohio
- Blue Ash Homestead Suites
- Homestead Suites Blue Ash
- Homestead Blue Ash