Only stayed 2 nights but would definitely try Residence Inn again. Walked in to a very clean, comfortable room. We were on the second floor on parking lot side so it was quiet, only bad part was walking up the stairs. Not so bad for us but our friends have trouble with the steps. Didn't realize the room included kitchen appliances, even had a dishwasher (not me). Sat on the patio in the evening with our friends and enjoyed wine and snacks even a fire in the firepit. Staff very friendly and helpful. Breakfast was nicer than most hotels but the dining room wasn't very big. I had to walk around several table to get to the coffee because the chairs were so close together.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A TripAdvisor Award of Excellence winner, Our all-suite Residence Inn Blue Ash is 12 minutes from Kings Island Amusement Park and thirteen miles from the Cincinnati Zoo and Botanical Gardens. Newly renovated, our Blue Ash hotel features a complimentary daily hot breakfast and evening snacks at The RI Mix on a variety of weeknights. Enjoy our thoughtfully designed suites with over 80 HD channels, full kitchens featuring stainless steel appliances, living areas big enough for entertaining, and a sleeping area perfect for your extended stay. Start planning your stay today and allow us to help you make the most of every visit. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Orbitz, Hotwire, Travelocity, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets and HRS so you can book your Residence Inn Cincinnati Blue Ash reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Residence Inn Cincinnati Blue Ash Hotel Blue Ash
- Residence Inn Evendale
- Evendale Residence Inn
- Residence Inn Cincinnati Blue Ash Ohio