My wife and I went to Cincinati on a business/pleasure trip and stayed here for one night. Very unique setup with multiple buildings feels like a condo resort. We decided on this hotel because of prior stays at other Residence Inns. We were not dissapointed. Everything was new and clean, and compared to other hotels in the area this is a great value for the ammenities. Had breakfast before we checked out and it was great. Not just your standard muffins and danish. There were eggs, sausage, waffles, yogurt and cereals, very good. If you are in the Blue Ash area give this hotel a try you won't be sorry.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A TripAdvisor Award of Excellence winner, Our all-suite Residence Inn Blue Ash is 12 minutes from Kings Island Amusement Park and thirteen miles from the Cincinnati Zoo and Botanical Gardens. Newly renovated, our Blue Ash hotel features a complimentary daily hot breakfast and evening snacks at The RI Mix on a variety of weeknights. Enjoy our thoughtfully designed suites with over 80 HD channels, full kitchens featuring stainless steel appliances, living areas big enough for entertaining, and a sleeping area perfect for your extended stay. Start planning your stay today and allow us to help you make the most of every visit. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Cancelon, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets and TripOnline SA so you can book your Residence Inn Cincinnati Blue Ash reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Residence Inn Cincinnati Blue Ash Hotel Blue Ash
- Residence Inn Evendale
- Evendale Residence Inn
- Residence Inn Cincinnati Blue Ash Ohio