“Great location and price”

Extended Stay America - Cincinnati - Blue Ash - Reagan Highway
Ranked #17 of 18 Hotels in Blue Ash
denver
“Great location and price”
Reviewed October 5, 2013

I stayed here 9 nights last summer, great value for cliché stay. Check-in very easy, cordial and informative, missed phone call after room entrance from desk inquiring if all fine since wall mounted phone would not remain upon hooks. One never knew when they would and wouldn't have dial tone. Hallways clean but stained, stayed upon 2nd floor and lots of noise from floor above, will definitely stay here next visit for price and location, but upon 3rd floor. Pool was unexpected at this price point, nice treat for those sometimes balmy Cincy summers.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Cincinnati - Blue Ash - Reagan Highway, responded to this review, October 8, 2013
I received a copy of your review, and wanted to take a moment to personally respond. We appreciate the kind comments about your stay with us; however, we apologize that about the noise you encountered on the floor above. Your comments were reviewed by the staff, and we will take greater strides to enforce our quiet hours policy (10 pm - 8 am) to ensure your experience is not repeated.

Thank you very much for providing us with your feedback. The staff and I appreciate your comments, as it will only help us to improve. If you have any additional feedback, we would like to hear it. Please contact me at CBA@extendedstay.com, so we can speak directly. Thank you for choosing Extended Stay America. We hope we have the opportunity to see you again in the future.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (14)
Crab Orchard, West Virginia
Reviewed August 15, 2013

My husband and I stayed here for two days this Sept. And I can tell you this place was great. The hotel was clean and very nice. The price we paid was unreal. Can't wait to go back because of our stay at the hotel. good job Blue Ash hope to be back soon.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Cincinnati - Blue Ash - Reagan Highway, responded to this review, August 20, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. I am glad to hear that you were pleased with the cleanliness as well as the value of our hotel.

Once again, thank you for posting your review. I do hope that you will return to our hotel, or any of our other brand locations, in the future.
Columbia, Missouri
Reviewed July 8, 2013

You wont find a quieter, better located hotel (for those visiting downtown cincy) for the price. The room was okay and fit bill of what you get for this price ($36 on priceline). Things to be aware of when visiting. Not enough towels, always running out. No ice maker in building only ice trays in fridge. Ours were not filled so we had to wait 6-12 hours to have ice. Screens on windows very loose. If you open windows bugs fly in room. Pull out couch mattress has multiple stains on bottom of mattress. Bathroom leaves much to be desired. Toilet was loud and ran all the time. Vent fan was not powerful enough or did not work. Plus paint in bathroom walls were some sort of gloss so all the moisture from fan not working well would caused you to see all types of dirt and gunk that stuck when moist and then became dry. Yuck. Bathroom sink cabinet had severe water damage. Shower bathtub seemed like it could give out at any moment. Shower curtain rail was too short so they used extra long screws to hold in wall filling the 3/4 inch gap. Door to bathroom had loose knob and was 2 different colors. It seemed wrong screws were holding knob on. Everynight when you would come back to hotel, card would not work to get in room. A extra unneeded trip to front desk fixed this. On most occasions side door was unlocked or left ajar due card reader not working properly. Then during whole trip window with loose screen in sidedoor hallway was open. Granted it was a great area but leaving a side door open or window isn't comforting. The staff was very nice, but a very small crew and they really enjoy taking smoke breaks as a team leaving a sign up we will be back shortly or we might be assisting someone else call 0 for more assistance.
I would not choose this place again. I made pictures of all this so you can know what you are getting. Here is a link to pictures: http://huntroadextendedstay.shutterfly.com/pictures/41

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank qwertman2013
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Cincinnati - Blue Ash - Reagan Highway, responded to this review, July 16, 2013
The staff and I read your comments about your stay with us. We appreciate your comments; however, we apologize about our staff not smoking in a designated area. Thank you for bringing this, as well as the maintenance issues, to my attention. I assure you these will be addressed right away.

To uphold our company's high standards, we will continue to apply our best efforts to maintain the property fresh and inviting. . Thank you very much for providing us with your feedback. Please do not hesitate to contact me directly, at CFL@extendedstay.com, should you wish to discuss this further.

Thank you for choosing Extended Stay Hotels. We hope we have the opportunity to see you again in the future.
Reviewed June 24, 2013

I recently stayed at this location and was greatly impressed and pleased with the staff and hotel throughout our stay. Dylan, the young man who was working the front desk when we arrived , went out of his way to help accommodate us with our issues with Priceline and answer
all the questions we had about the hotel and area. The room was clean and the location was convenient. I will definitely be coming back on my next trip to Cincinnati !

• Stayed June 2013
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Cincinnati - Blue Ash - Reagan Highway, responded to this review, June 27, 2013
I appreciate you taking the time to write such a wonderful review. I'm so pleased to hear that Dylan did such a great job of attending to your needs at check-in. As well, I am glad that your room was clean and that you found our location to be convenient.

Fayette City, Pennsylvania
Reviewed May 16, 2013 via mobile

Had a great 4 night stay, the staff couldn't of been nicer or more helpful. My room was very nice, clean. They don't clean your room every day, I think u have to pay extra for that, but I don't mind that at all, kinda prefer it.
Restaurants around the area are fairly close, Arby's and Speedway right there with in walking distance.
No breakfast but it was worth it, u have ur own kitchenette if u want to cook ur own. Lol

• Stayed May 2013
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Cincinnati - Blue Ash - Reagan Highway, responded to this review, May 20, 2013
Tiffany - Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. I'm so pleased to hear that our staff provided you with friendly and courteous customer service. As well, that you liked our convenient location, close to Arby's and the Speedway.

Niagara Falls, New York
Reviewed April 29, 2013

I would strongly reccommend this chain of hotel Rooms were clean and everything you need is there. The kitchen has stove full size refrigerator - freezer, new tv, great shower with tub, pots and pans, dishes, air, heat, microwave. area to play games Just perfect in every way.

Room Tip: they are all good
  • Stayed April 2013, traveled as a couple
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Cincinnati - Blue Ash - Reagan Highway, responded to this review, May 1, 2013
Thank you so much for posting a review of our property. I truly appreciate your comments regarding your stay with us. It is rewarding to know that you enjoyed the amenities we offered.

We hope to see you in the future!
Reviewed March 7, 2013

I liked this place. I stayed for 10 days here. The location is convenient. grab n go is good to have. this is my second stay with esa and was equally good. The staff is very polite and helpful. Thanks guys for ur service . Appreciate it

• Stayed February 2013
Joe O, Manager at Extended Stay America - Cincinnati - Blue Ash - Reagan Highway, responded to this review, March 11, 2013
Thank you for your posting and for your continued business. Since this is you second time with us you see the value that ESA offers a traveler. Thank you again and hope you chose us on your third trip to Cincinnati.
Also consider these accommodations in or near Blue Ash
Extended Stay America - Cincinnati - Blue Ash - Kenwood Road
Best Western Plus Hannaford Inn & Suites
Extended Stay America - Cincinnati - Blue Ash - Reed Hartman
Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham Cincinnati Blue Ash
Wingate by Wyndham Cincinnati/Blue Ash
Red Roof Inn Cincinnati Northeast - Blue Ash

Been to Extended Stay America - Cincinnati - Blue Ash - Reagan Highway? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Extended Stay America - Cincinnati - Blue Ash - Reagan Highway

Property: Extended Stay America - Cincinnati - Blue Ash - Reagan Highway
Address: 4260 Hunt Rd, Blue Ash, OH 45242-6612
Location: United States > Ohio > Blue Ash
Ranked #17 of 18 Hotels in Blue Ash
Hotel Class:2.5 star — Extended Stay America - Cincinnati - Blue Ash - Reagan Highway 2.5*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Extended Stay, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Expedia, Hotwire, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets and TripOnline SA so you can book your Extended Stay America - Cincinnati - Blue Ash - Reagan Highway reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Extended Stay Blue Ash