“My Transfer from Colorado to Cincinnati”

Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham Cincinnati Blue Ash
Ranked #3 of 18 Hotels in Blue Ash

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (26)
WEST JEFFERSON
Reviewed October 8, 2012

I want to say that the service desk people were very nice. However, I got billed for someone elses room and my room. I really like the changes that have occurred in this hotel, but please be careful with peoples money.

I told the hotel staff but wanted to let you know: I have a Ford car and this location is not in their GPS system. Luckily I knew there was a Holiday Inn close so I was able to get there.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled on business

Louisville, Kentucky
Reviewed October 7, 2012

Boyfriend and I drove down to Blue Ash to see a favourite comedian who was performing at the Go Bananas not too far away. I always do my research to make sure the hotel and wherever we are going are as close as possible, as well as being good value for money with good reviews. There were other hotels that were higher on the tripadvisor list, but this one was cheaper and seemed nice enough.
The hotel was very nice - quiet, clean, great for people who maybe wanted to stay a week or so, as it had a fridge, stove, dishwasher etc. We definitely didnt need the 'suite' part of our stay, but it was still nice to see, so many hotels these days dont even give you a mini fridge!
Anywho, this hotel was fabulous location for us, so close to the comedy club, and thats all we came to do, so it was great. If we wanted to go into downtown Cincy, we wouldnt stay here, bit far. But for what we came to do, it was great. So clean, the heater worked well, everything was nice and stocked, and we got free popcorn! The staff were also very very nice. I would definitely stay here again if we were back in the area.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple
CLINTON TOWNSHIP
Reviewed October 6, 2012

Not sure if it was just an off weekend, but the entire weekend we were here, we only saw one other couple, so it was like having the hotel to ourselves. The staff was extremely friendly and helpful, and the room was comfortable and spacious. Would definitely come back when back in the area.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled as a couple

Blairsville
Reviewed October 5, 2012

Everything was good except location. The area is commercial/industrial and really not suited for personal use.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with family

Pune, India
Reviewed October 3, 2012

I stayed at Candlewood for 6 weeks during Nov-Dec 2011. A couple of things that I liked about it were its location and price. It’s located just off the interstate which gives you a good access to downtown Cincinnati. Also I found it well priced for the room quality being offered as compared to some other hotels close by. Rooms are well furnished; you get a dishwasher but no conventional oven. I like the internet speed of 18 mbps with no limit on download. Now the bad part – My room had bed bugs but when I notified this to the staff I was immediately moved to a new room free of bugs. Thereafter I lived comfortably till the end of my trip. Also I would suggest they expand the gym and add more equipment.

• Stayed December 2011, traveled on business
Also consider these accommodations in or near Blue Ash
Wingate by Wyndham Cincinnati/Blue Ash
Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham Cincinnati
Embassy Suites by Hilton Cincinnati - Northeast (Blue Ash)
Hyatt Place Cincinnati/Blue Ash
Comfort Inn
Comfort Inn
#11 of 18 in Blue Ash
Hampton Inn Blue Ash/Cincinnati

Been to Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham Cincinnati Blue Ash? Share your experiences!