Stayed 2 nights in DEC 2011 on an upper floor. Most aspects were average to good. Room was fairly clean but there were some small hairs on bathroom floor when we entered. Would have appreciated some information on how many packs of coffee to use in the pot. Coffee used 1st morning was not replaced for 2nd morning. A decent place to stay if you like the towneplace 'grab and go' breakfast. Front desk service was pleasant, helpful and efficient. Only a few steps from mcdonalds and ruby tuesdays.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The premier all-suite, extended-stay hotel in Blue Ash, Ohio invites you to join us for a delightful and memorable experience. TownePlace Suites Cincinnati Blue Ash offers guests free breakfast each morning, free hotel parking, and free WiFi throughout the premises. Each suite includes a full kitchen, pull-out sofa bed and an HDTV with premium channels. Luxury bedding, crisp linens, custom comforters and fluffy pillows will ensure that you have the most peaceful and rejuvenating sleep possible. We are a pet friendly hotel so feel free to bring your furry pals along with you on your visit to Blue Ash, OH. We also have a heated outdoor pool and a 24-hour fitness center on the premises. Check out our great room options and book your stay with us today! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Cancelon, Expedia, Marriott, Hotels.com, Priceline, Orbitz, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets and Hotwire so you can book your TownePlace Suites Cincinnati Blue Ash reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Towneplace Suites Cincinnati Blue Ash Hotel Evendale
- Towneplace Suites Evendale
- TownePlace Suites Cincinnati Blue Ash Ohio