“Food is excellent”

Add it.
Flyer's Pizza and Subs
Ranked #3 of 11 Restaurants in Blacklick
Reviewed November 9, 2017

I order their nightmare sub and its the best sub that I've ever had. Great customer service and food is made to order. I just wish they had more locations.

Reviewed July 10, 2017

Delicious menu of guilty pleasures! I love their cheese fries!! They deliver which is definitely a plus. I've enjoyed their pizza and subs, too.

Reviewed April 10, 2017

We really like Flyers pizza, and their salad and subs. They do deliver, and actually their eat-in restaurant is actually quite nice. It's decorated with sports memorabilia, and Ohio State Stuff.
They have quite an extensive menu too.

Reviewed March 13, 2017 via mobile

one if the best pizzas in town! I had their specialty pizza and the crust was superb. I had all I could do not to eat the whole pizza!

Reviewed February 14, 2017

tried the drive thru for the first time--called ahead--worked well with the sandwiches as good as always,..although didn't get as many chips as when eating in house