“Rude Staff!”

Mastropietro Winery
Reviewed September 21, 2013

I visited and had a horrible experience. A staff member inside who waited on me was snotty and didn't act like she wanted to wait on me. Then, when I left, I stopped up at the front because someone I drove to the winery left something in my car. I stepped on two rocks to get through their flower bed to drop the item off because I was in a hurry and a staff member came over with a forced, rude smile and asked me not to walk through the gardening. She made a scene. I felt as though I was very careful and considerate and the staff was rude all evening.

4  Thank lovely010

Reviewed September 15, 2013 via mobile

Mastropietro Winery recently had a hot air balloon fest. Great idea and the balloon fest was fun to watch. However, someone forgot to plan for proper food and drink logistics. There were literally hundreds if not more than a thousand people and their was just one line for food and two lines for drink. People literally stood in line for an hour to place their food order then waited another hour or more to receive the food. The winery desperately needs an event planner because the fest concept was great but they should know everyone wants to eat and drink at these events but their planning was terrible.

Reviewed August 24, 2013

I can't believe that I had never been here before. We went on a Friday night and it was beautiful. Sat outside, listen to some music, ate some delicious food from Rachel's, drank some Merlot and let the hectic week disappear. You will forget you are in NE Ohio will you sit amongst the vines and watch the sunset over the huge pond..... RELAX !

Reviewed July 1, 2013

The scenery is wonderful with a lot of seating choices. It is a very relaxing place to sit and sip a glass of wine. The catered food is delicious - try the chicken and greens! A great place to visit in the fall also, they have gas fire pits to sit around. I look forward to coming back.

Reviewed February 11, 2013

This is one of our favorite wineries. The grounds and setting are just beautiful, and relaxing. We have been there several times in summers and enjoy a pitcher of Sangria outside. With the lake right there it is so relaxing. The patio is very nice. This past Saturday we went and enjoyed a glass of wine, and cheese & crackers, by the roaring fireplace. People are always very friendly there. We will continue going there, so "comfy", and the atmosphere is very inviting. Also have enjoyed musical entertainment which was also fun ; )