Open today: 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Review Highlights
Awesome store!!!

This store has everything you can imagine!!!! There are three floors plus in this complex plus... read more

Reviewed 2 days ago
Kathi B
Elkhorn, Wisconsin
A little bit of everything

Whenever we’re in the area, I have to stop in. Sols has areas where crafters can sell their wares... read more

Reviewed April 7, 2019
160judyh

All reviews handmade items amish country something for everyone great assortment all kinds great store little bit of everything multiple levels large selection ice cream plenty of parking for sale could spend hours holmes county shopping gifts things
Selected filters
Reviewed November 19, 2018 via mobile

This place is 2 buildings. Lots of handmade crafts and there lots of resellers. Multiple levels in both bldgs. Many goods outside also. A must see.

Date of experience: November 2018
Reviewed October 17, 2018

Has just about anything you could imagine. They have 5x7 cards with names on them and the meaning. Special orders for names they do not have can be ordered. Told us two weeks got ours in about a week. Very nice store and friendly staff.

Date of experience: September 2018
Reviewed October 17, 2018 via mobile

I absolutely love Sols!I could shop in there for hours.Every item there pretty much is homemade.Great quality and prices for everything there.This is my #1 favorite place to shop.I always go there first and frequent Amish country usually a few times a year.You cannot go wrong visiting Sols.I got 100% of my Christmas shopping done there my last trip!

Reviewed October 15, 2018 via mobile

Been here several times love it! You can always find something to buy for yourself or a gift for others. My husband and I have traveled to Amish communities in PA & IN in my opinion Ohio has the best shops however PA runs a close second. Come visit Sols you won’t regret it.

Reviewed October 11, 2018

Along PA 39 in Amish Country in eastern Ohio, there are numerous places to stop and shop. Sol's is a good choice for its variety of products--ranging from fall flowers outside to edibles inside--with complimentary samples of some spreads and sauces. Shoppers could spend an interesting hour or two simply looking at the many items that reflect the Amish life-style.