“Good Service”
Review of Cindy's Diner

Cindy's Diner
Ranked #3 of 11 Restaurants in Berlin
Reviewed August 5, 2014

My husband saw the ad for this place and he wanted to try it. It is a hopping little place. The food is not exceptional but it is good and portions are adequate. Service is pretty good and they get people seated and served in a timely manner.

There are newer reviews for Cindy's Diner

Reviewed August 2, 2014

A good old time type Dinner with good food there in Berlin Ohio it is in a good location on main drag near lots of shopping and plenty of parking near

Reviewed July 26, 2014

Five is the max or I would have rated it higher. I love the homemade food, have eaten here several times and my favorites have been and remain the hot roast beef sandwich platter AND the hot roast turkey platter. Unfortunately, I've always been too full to order dessert, especially since the cream pies look delicious. Servers are excellent and attentive. I always leave here looking forward to my next visit.

Reviewed July 26, 2014

My husband and I had made many trips to Berlin, Ohio but we had overlooked Cindy's Diner. It is located in one of the biggest buildings on Main Street and yet we had never eaten there. In June 2014 we were there with our daughter and our two young grandsons. We were looking for a quick place to eat lunch and we stopped in at Cindy's Diner. We were seated immediately. The waitress was very nice and promptly took our order. They were quite busy and it did take some time for our order to arrive but when it did it was delicious. I had a BLT and I have never seen that much bacon on one sandwich. They offer a wide variety of foods but we ordered sandwiches so we could eat and run. The grandkids also liked it a lot. The restaurant is much larger than I expected and the price is very affordable. I will be sure to eat at Cindy's Diner again.

Reviewed July 18, 2014

My family and I enjoyed are meals at Cindy's Diner. The food is priced right and was very good. There is a lot of different food to choose from. I had one of the best burgers that I ever had. The service was very fast and our waitress was nice to my family.

Been to Cindy's Diner? Share your experiences!