“a nice spot off the road”

Boyd and Wurthmann Restaurant
Ranked #1 of 11 Restaurants in Berlin
Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children, Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner
Description: "where the locals eat" Boyd & Wurthmann Restaurant still serves a 75¢ cup of coffee and is one of the oldest established businesses in Berlin, Ohio. The restaurant is family-owned and has been in business since 1938. Our Amish cooks do a great job making home-style food you are sure to enjoy! We serve daily specials plus a large variety of homemade pies. Closed Sunday.
Reviewed December 17, 2012

My bride and I were traveling through the area on a day trip and stopped in Berlin to look around. I had heard about Boyd and Wurthmann, so we went in for lunch.

A quaint old spot for some good food.

I enjoyed the fresh made bread used for my BLT and the sweet potato fries were really good also. My bride enjoyed her meal, overall it was a great experience and I would recommend it.

Remember to bring cash, no credit cards.

Reviewed December 10, 2012

Easy, good food. Excellent pies.
Staff are friendly and service is quick!
Berlin is a gem.
Try the banana cream pie.

Reviewed November 19, 2012

This is the locals eatery , inexpensive good service & great pies , busy morning & lunch spot , dinner not so much

Reviewed November 8, 2012

went for lunch quick service good homestyle food and the pies OH MY great great. Bread is homemade for sandwich and all was very tasty

Reviewed November 8, 2012

The food is down home amish cooking made from scratch. Everything is very good ! The pies are out of this world ! Don't tell too many people as we don't want to risk losing the simplicity and coziness of this place. A great value.