“Good food, reasonably priced”

NAM Wah Chinese Vietnamese
Ranked #12 of 51 Restaurants in Berea
Cuisines: Vietnamese
Reviewed August 2, 2013

The food was spiced right and the service was good. I should have ordered it a little more spicy, but I hesitate to get too carried away at a new place.
If you like oriental food, I would recommend this place. The staff were very friendly and helpful.

There are newer reviews for NAM Wah Chinese Vietnamese

Reviewed November 15, 2012

I was excited to eat here because I use to come here when I lived in town. Well NOTHING has changed. Went to bathroom and had to plunge yes I said plunge toilet before and after I used. Floor in bathroom was sticky needs to be freshened up! The only server was nice but just average. Food was average Chinese food. Not sure if I will stop back in when I am in the area. They need to de-clutter the place.

Reviewed May 31, 2012 via mobile

Looks truly can be deceiving! Yes, it appears quite outdated.... But the food has always been excellent and the service is just wonderful.

Reviewed May 23, 2012

Although cluttered, old, worn out booth seats, decade outdated plastic tablecloths abound in this restaurant, I find myself coming here often. They serve an array of classic and some not so well-known Chinese and Vietnamese dishes. If you have not tried Vietnamese food before, you should give this place a shot. Two Asian ladies working here are fantasticly pleasant hosts and can sterr you towards a dish I bet you will love to eat.