“Excellent food”

Cuisines: Italian, Seafood, Steakhouse
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed November 19, 2012

I live in the east side of Cleveland suburbs and there are Italian restaurants on every corner. I had been to another Bucci's so when I knew I was going to Berea I made an effort to go to this restaurant. I was not disappointed. I had the Chicken Piccata and it was excellent. The chicken is not breaded, and had just the right amount of lemon. We had to sit at the bar because we did not have a reservation, but the bartender was great and made us feel really welcome. The prices are a little high but I don't mind so much when I get really good food like I had here. It seems to be a very crowded restaurant so I would suggest reservations, if possible. Not much atmosphere but the bar seating made it a little better than the table area which looked kind of boring.

Reviewed March 25, 2012

We had a family dinner here recently. Everything was wonderful. They emphasize Italian, but include steaks and seafood. Our menu selections were varied and everything was delicious. My pasta with their wonderful sauce was perfect. The service was outstanding. I look forward to going back. Dinner is Monday through Saturday with lunch service Monday through Friday.

Reviewed November 7, 2011

I watched an episode of Foodnetwork where Michael Symon recommended Bucci's for the best comfort food. My husband and I went to a bed and breakfast in Norwalk Oh and drove almost an hour to reach the restaurant. We loved our dinner but the big surprise was the dessert. We ordered the cannoli and it was great. Definitely worth the drive!

Reviewed August 12, 2011

the angel hair pasta with shrimp is excellent. their homeade bread is super. and the veal picatta was the best i've ever had.

Reviewed September 6, 2010

Wife and I went to Bucci's for what we thought was going to be a great anniversary dinner. We met there early and had a sky martini's in the bar. The excellent staff suggested we look at the bar appetizers. We killed 2 sky martini's each, then ordered the stiffed hot peppers, shrimp cocktail, stuffed mushrooms and calamari.
We ate so much we were unable to order dinner...but as usual, the food is to die for.