“Best pizza around”

Fast Eddie's
Ranked #4 of 13 Restaurants in Bellville
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza, American
Good for: Families with children, Kids
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Anderson, Missouri
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Best pizza around”
Reviewed October 1, 2012

My wife and I eat here once or twice a month, and we are always happy with the wonderful service and the most loaded pizza around. The Deluxe features piles of toppings on homemade crust that is " Thin, Regular, or Thick" with their special sauce that can be ordered "Little, Regular, or Lots" and you have a belly filling meal.

Ohio
“Great Pizza!”
Reviewed September 12, 2012

Have eaten at Fast Eddie's several times. Their pizza is really good. Love the fresh mushrooms and roasted red peppers. Dining area is pretty small, but we have always gotten a seat. If you are in Bellville stop in and give it a try.

Butler, OHio
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Too cocky for their own good”
Reviewed September 8, 2012

I ordered delivery of a pizza and two pieces of cake over the phone with a credit card. The girl/woman who took the order had very bad business manners -- talked a mile a minute, was giggling with somebody in the background, couldn't hear me, didn't automatically repeat my order and called me "dear" -- twice. When we got the order, there was only one piece of cake and no receipt, so I not only couldn't see that it was right, the delivery person didn't get a tip because I couldn't add it to the bill. This is the second time in a row that a called-in order has been wrong. When I called to complain, the man who answered made excuses for his employee and did not act in any way that he cared -- no apologies. And beyond all this, the pizza was not very good, and the cake (what I got) was stale. Last time I'm ordering from Fast Eddie's -- or eating there.

1 Thank Marmer_65
Ashley, Ohio
“Best pizza I've ever had!”
Reviewed July 28, 2012 via mobile

DOmg where to start... We were staying in Bellville @ the Comfort Inn Splash Harbor for the kiddos, and we decided on pizza for dinner, because 1 we didn't really want to drive and 2 the kids didn't want to leave the pool lol. So we chose Fast Eddies. We ordered delivery... A large deluxe, a large Fast Eddies special sub, and 2 lbs of wings, which we split between bbq and garlic Parmasan flavors. It took about 40 min, average, and costed $43 including tip, which we thought was a bit pricy, but we got ALOT of food. The large sub turned out to be an 18",which was just unheard of. Everything was hot and fresh and just delicious! The sub we split between 4 of us, and the kiddos asked for seconds lol. The pizza was even better! We order local pizza about once a week @ home, and this totally blew our usual out of the water! It was perfect! The garlic parm wings were ok, they had a lot of flavor in the skin, but I felt they were a tad on the dey side, but the bbq wings were awesome! We live about 45 min away and we loved it so much, we will definitely be contemplating making the drive WEEKLY just for this pizza!

Mansfield, Ohio
“wonderful food and catering”
Reviewed July 25, 2012

They catered my father's after funeral dinner. They had such WONDERFUL staff and great food choices. People raved about them. I would highly recommend for any event!

Visited November 2011

Been to Fast Eddie's? Share your experiences!