“yukkkkkkk”

K.C.'s Steak & Ribs
Ranked #5 of 14 Restaurants in Bellville
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Reviewed March 12, 2012

I orderd chicken parm and spaggetti it was the worst i have ever had and my waitress hardly ever came to my table.

1  Thank tammy s

Reviewed February 29, 2012

Great food and ribs - what more can I say?? I enjoyed my visit here - very welcomiong and would go back anytime

Reviewed January 6, 2012

We went for dinner early on New Year's Eve. The place was busy but the food was wonderful. The Prime Rib and pork chops were the specials we got. Only complaint was that the potato skins were too done. Will definitely go back.

Reviewed February 21, 2011

Have ate hers a few times and it is well worth the trip. Steaks are fantastic and prices are reasonable. Also had the ribs which are also great. The place is set back and it seems lots of folks miss the place. Those who find it though all leave happy.
Had a friend that tried their challenge burger. If you are hungry this is for you. They also run a sirloin special on thursdays that is a great value and cut to your order

Reviewed July 21, 2010

This joint looks like a dive but it's really not bad inside. There are some cool leather booths. We had ribs, steak, and coconut shrimp and all of that was good - the steak needed some basic salt and pepper but was cooked perfectly.

Our waitress was WAY too busy. She was great but we waited forever for everything. Once her big party was fed she was much better - they could really use some more staff. The Italian dressing is not very good - too much vinegar. Good food!