All reviews separate nights great linens truck parking biscuits and gravy central ohio mid ohio race front desk staff place to stay clean rooms workout room fitness center nice stay hot water the breakfast area next morning breakfast buffet bed was comfortable
Selected filters
Reviewed December 17, 2018 via mobile

There’s not much around here to choose from but this hotel is top notch. The staff is super friendly & the entire property is very clean & neat. Pool/ hot tub, fitness center has a lot of equipment, fridge & mike in all rooms & abundant truck parking all add up to this being a great deal.
B/fast is supposed to start at 6:30a but I was down there at 6:05a & e/thing was ready. The selection was great, as well.
ABSOLUTELY nothing to complain about, Quality Inn is one of my staple hotels; they don’t charge stupid $$ & provide e/thing the expensive hotels do & more.
Highly recommend. Be blessed & practice random acts of kindness.

Date of stay: December 2018
Reviewed December 15, 2018 via mobile

Very impressed with the quality for the price. Clean and comfortable. Free breakfast daily. Pool open till 11 pm. Super comfortable beds. Great selection on TV channels. If you forgot basic essentials such as toothbrush, shaving cream, etc... they will provide them. Super clean and spacious. Refrigerator, microwave and coffee maker in room. USB charging station next to bed. Comfortable room temperature even though it was literally freezing outside. Cool swimming pool for kids. Loved how extremely fast the check in process was. Maybe 3 minuets which was awesome because we had spent about 7 hours driving. Highly recommend this hotel.

Date of stay: December 2018
Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed September 20, 2018 via mobile

I accidentally stopped at this location thinking that it was my hotel. What I didn't know that wa another Quality Inn on the other side of the highway. I drive large vehicles and had gotten into there lot with no problem thought I was in the right place. Well when I went in the desk Clark checked and said that I didn't have a reservation. The hotels general manager was there and asked him to call the other hotel and have my reservation changed to them. No problem. I even got a better rate. The staff was great very friendly and you want to see a clean clean hotel this on OS on the very top of the list. The laundry room was clean. There wasn't any thing out of place at this location. My room was soooooo comfortable and breakfast was ok. Biscuits and gravy and eggs plus the normal hotel breakfast stuff. This is a spot that you want to stay.

Date of stay: September 2018
Reviewed September 16, 2018 via mobile

I reserved a queen non smoking room for Friday night. The room was a meeting room with a fold out of the wall Murphy bed!!! The desk person, Ryan refused to change us and said ,”All their queen rooms are like this”. He was rude, told me it was my fault because I reserved a room with a Murphy bed that folds out of the wall. Even Motel 6 provides you with a real bed! I have never dealt with somebody or a company that refuses to make theirChoice Reward customer happy. He told me he could up grade me to a King Suite but I would have to pay for it. If I wanted to pay for a king suite, I would have reserved it. My reservation clearly states queen non smoking room with a picture of a regular bed. It does not say meeting room with Murphy bed.

Date of stay: September 2018
Reviewed August 7, 2018

Hotel and room are nice and close enough to the Mid Ohio Race Track. We had a big room for four of us. The fridge and extra sink and counter, and 2nd TV were appreciated. The only complaint is that the breakfast had very dried out eggs, and no other protein such as bacon or sausage. Pretty much everything else was loaded with gluten, not very good for my gluten free diet.

Date of stay: July 2018