“Almost every employee was outstanding!”

Quality Inn & Suites Conference Center Bellville
Ranked #2 of 4 Hotels in Bellville
Reviewed May 21, 2013

I say almost because there was one employee (the gentleman in charge of the continental breakfast area) that wasn't very friendly at all.

Originally we had been given room 315 but upon entering the room and starting to unpack, I could smell the pungent odor of cigarette smoke. When I called down, I asked where the smoking rooms were in vicinity to our room. Since they were so close, front desk moved us to the 2nd floor (room 207) which is a non-smoking floor.

No other problems except the bed was a little firmer than my taste.

My husband is extremely picky about tap water and he was very pleased to find that the tap water tasted very clean and tasted almost like bottled water. We enjoyed a pizza from a local pizzeria (Fast Eddies - you can see my review on here about them) as well.

Room Tip: If you are a non-smoker, definitely make sure you don't stay on the 3rd floor!
  • Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple

Reviewed May 20, 2013

We stayed here because all hotels closer to our destination were book. Front staff was very friendly and nice. We asked for and got a room facing away from I-71 and it was clean and quiet. The towels were a little rough, but everything else was fine. I ate breakfast in the lobby two days during our stay and it was fine-yoghurt and toasted raisin bread.
I do wish the chairs in the room didn't have arms-they were uncomfortable.

Room Tip: I don't know if it is noisy on the freeway side but the other side has a better view.
  • Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed May 19, 2013 via mobile

We stayed here to attend an event at the golf course across the street. The location was perfect and right off I 71. The staff was very friendly. The room wasn't fancy but was clean and comfortable. The continental breakfast was excellent - breads, bagels, cereal, eggs, waffles, biscuits with sausage gravy, fruit, juices and coffee. Clean and nice eating area.

• Stayed: May 2013
Reviewed March 16, 2013

We stopped for quick stay on a trip. The building and property were maintained and clean, but not excellent. The staff was very pleasant and helpful. Our room was in good condition.

Overall, I'd recommend this hotel, especially for a quick, overnight stay.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed March 3, 2013

I traveled with 15 foreigners with very poor English. The hotel staff went out of their way to have everything ready for our group, were patient when they were trying to communicate, and helped us retrieve bags lost by United Airlines. All of the staff we dealt with were great. The rooms were nice, big, and clean. The pool and hot tub area were great as well. I would definitely stay there again. My only complaint is I didn't find the bed comfortable.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled with friends
Reviewed February 17, 2013

The hotel in itself was good, amrnities and all, my only problem was that we had called the day before we arrived and the man at the front desk assured us of adjoining rooms. Upon arrival I was angered that this man had not even made any notes for the next shift and that our adjoining rooms "were not going to happen" BAD customer service, BUT, thank heavens there are people who care and the lady at check-in was cool and at least got us rooms next to each other, hence 3 stars instead of 4.

Room Tip: no micro, no fridge, make sure you get what you pay for.
  • Stayed: February 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank beechhouse1
Reviewed December 29, 2012

We stopped here over the holidays to avoid a snowstorm. We had our dog with us, and were happy to see the hotel allowed dogs under 30 pounds. We got a nice room that didn't smell like pets or smoke and thought it was a great place for a quick stay. The breakfast had a good selection of hot and cold items. We thought the desk clerk (Rachel) was especially nice. If you're stopping in Bellville, this is the place!

Stayed: December 2012, traveled as a couple
Also consider these accommodations in or near Bellville
Comfort Inn Splash Harbor
Best Western Richland Inn-Mansfield
Quality Inn & Suites
Quality Inn & Suites
#8 of 15 in Mansfield

Been to Quality Inn & Suites Conference Center Bellville? Share your experiences!