“Nice, really nice. with exceptions”

Quality Inn & Suites Conference Center Bellville
Ranked #2 of 4 Hotels in Bellville
Reviewed February 17, 2013

The hotel in itself was good, amrnities and all, my only problem was that we had called the day before we arrived and the man at the front desk assured us of adjoining rooms. Upon arrival I was angered that this man had not even made any notes for the next shift and that our adjoining rooms "were not going to happen" BAD customer service, BUT, thank heavens there are people who care and the lady at check-in was cool and at least got us rooms next to each other, hence 3 stars instead of 4.

Room Tip: no micro, no fridge, make sure you get what you pay for.
  • Stayed: February 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank beechhouse1
There are newer reviews for Quality Inn & Suites Conference Center Bellville

Reviewed December 29, 2012

We stopped here over the holidays to avoid a snowstorm. We had our dog with us, and were happy to see the hotel allowed dogs under 30 pounds. We got a nice room that didn't smell like pets or smoke and thought it was a great place for a quick stay. The breakfast had a good selection of hot and cold items. We thought the desk clerk (Rachel) was especially nice. If you're stopping in Bellville, this is the place!

Stayed: December 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed December 27, 2012

We were traveling back home during a bad winter storm and needed to stop and spend the night to let the roads clear up. The rooms were comfortable and clean. The thing that stood out the most was the AMAZING staff…they were kind and extremely helpful! We requested a crib when checking in and they had it in our room before we got our bags into the hotel from our car. Also, when my husband asked about restaurants he was told that most were closed due to the storm but that they were placing orders for guests of the hotel to a restaurant that delivered. When our food was delivered they called up to the room to let us know. In addition to our pleasant stay, we left a few items behind and they called that day to let us know and mailed the items to us. I would recommend staying in this hotel!!

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed November 11, 2012

I stoped here on my way back from ny. because it was right by the interstate.The friendly staff helped me to the amish areas through quaint Bellville.but it was theexercise room and spa]pool room that impressed me the most,especially the mural in the pool room.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled solo
Reviewed July 28, 2012

We stayed here for one night on our way from New York to Missouri. Check in was a breeze, rates were reasonable, and the entire facility was super clean. Our room was on the 3rd floor, on the highway side. I was afraid the noise would be too much but we really couldn't hear a thing. There were lots of lights on the building and highway but there was a shade we could pull down behind the thick curtains so it wasn't a problem either.

We'd barely gotten to our room and put our stuff away when the front desk called to make sure everything was satisfactory. I was actually shocked we received the call and thought it was a nice gesture.

The rooms are fairly basic but were much more comfortable and clean then the Sheraton we'd stay at the previous two nights. Great tv and reception in the room and wifi as well.

Room Tip: Don't worry about staying on the highway side. Room was quiet and you wouldn't know you were...
  • Stayed: July 2012, traveled with family
2  Thank Krim
Reviewed July 24, 2012

We stayed here two separate nights at the beginning of July. Both nights we requested a room on the top floor away from the highway. Both nights they were unable to give us such a room. The air conditioner unit and carpet in the first room were filthy. The second room was somewhat cleaner. We found water in the ice buckets in both rooms - the second one, smelled so bad I went to the desk to get a different ice bucket. Breakfast was decent but the coffee was terrible.
If you stay here, note that they will add a $1.50 safe charge, which they will remove if you ask.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank MarianReader
Reviewed February 26, 2012

I stayed at Quality to spend time with lost friends but the trip didnt go as well as it should have. The front desk lady was a bit rude and didnt offer me any packages or deals. So I paid my normal rate. The room was clean but VERY outdated. The tv was like one my grandma used to have. Channels were fuzzy and not many options. The pool was dirty with old bandaides and hair floating. Not to mention the rocks on the bottom of the pool floor kept cutting my feet. We finally made it to bed but the airconditioner was so loud, the sleep was not deep. And waking up to the half frozed buiscuts and cold gravy was not a delight. So much for quality, can we say cheap?! (even though the cost per night far exceeds any other surrounding hotel)

Room Tip: Dont waste your time, money or sleep here. Stay at the Hampton up the road. It's probably cheape...
  • Stayed: November 2011, traveled with friends
1  Thank Henry W
Also consider these accommodations in or near Bellville
Comfort Inn Splash Harbor
Best Western Richland Inn-Mansfield
Quality Inn & Suites
Quality Inn & Suites
#8 of 15 in Mansfield

Been to Quality Inn & Suites Conference Center Bellville? Share your experiences!