“Best Donoughs in town.”

Copper Top Bake Shop
Ranked #1 of 1 Bakeries in Bellevue
Reviewed April 16, 2014

They have a drive-thru, very popular. The variety & prices are good. They've extended their hours. Inside is similar to a cafe. They offer fresh bakery goods, coffee & sandwiches.

1  Thank doriethefish

Reviewed March 25, 2014

Bellview is the half way point between my house and my sister in laws. I have driven through there hundreds of times, but never noticed this quaint little bakery/coffee shop! What a sweet find! There bakery is oven fresh and a nice selection, the coffee was also fresh and a lot to choose from! Breads, coffee cakes, muffins... They have it all! If you have the opportunity, it is a nice little find!

1  Thank wilmaOhio
Reviewed September 29, 2013

Wife and I went in for lattes. Wasn't sure what to expect regarding the drinks, but we needed some caffeine in the worst way. Every impressed, as good or better than 4-bucks lattes. We each got muffins, we are not donut types, She had the banana nut, I have the brand muffin, actually two. All three muffins were excellent, mine where still warm from the oven. Servers were attentive and seemed to care. rarely seen in most cafes, in large or small cities.

2  Thank Steve H