“Horrible Experience!”

Cuisines: American
Bellevue, ohio
“Horrible Experience!”
Reviewed June 3, 2013

Used to frequent this place growing up, but hadn't been back in a long time. Wish I would have stayed away. I'm not sure the place has been cleaned since the last time I was there. The food was inedible, and all I got was eggs, bacon, toast, and potatoes... the simplest breakfast ever! Not to mention we were the ONLY people in the restaurant. If you need to use the bathroom, do it after you eat, since it WILL take away your appetite. The only saving grace was the waitress, who was awesome, attentive, friendly, and could tell our food sucked! I wish I had her name to give her some props here.

• Visited May 2013
1 Thank scott w

“small town diner experience”
Reviewed April 11, 2013 via mobile

great family owned buisness they have the atmosphere and decor of a early 50's diner. no poodle skirts though. service was excelent. food was hot and portions were great. hamburger amd fries with a homemade milkshake. and a fresh made pie for desert. i had some of my wifes veggie omlet and it was delisious. this place is a must try if you are in bellevue ohio. i will eat there again.

• Visited August 2012
1 Thank leecountytravelers
Castalia, Ohio, United States
“About as bad as it gets”
Reviewed January 28, 2013

I ordered soup and it was like water--no flavor, no color, and no meat. My husband ordered pie. It appeared to be frozen and thawed. We won't go back. We were hoping for a nice little hole-in-the-wall with great food. We were very disappointed. It was drab and dreary inside, too.

1 Thank Mellissa S
Columbus, OH
“Family-run Diner Offers Good Omelettes”
Reviewed October 21, 2012

This family-run dine (they have owned and run it for 28 years and have never updated it) is a typical small town diner in the heart of town. Down-to-earth, good food without frills. What really made the difference was the spectacular service. Our waitress went the extra mile to find out if a local tourist attraction was open after we expressed interest in it. Now that is good service! The food was a 3...but I gave it a 4 for the great service.

• Visited July 2012