“Love local places but this is one is worth skipping.”
Review of Miller's Drive-in

Miller's Drive-in
Ranked #1 of 1 Dessert in Bellevue
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Outdoor Seating
Description: Ice Cream and Food
Reviewed May 20, 2013

I went to Miller's on a Sun afternoon. I wanted to grab a quick bite to eat for my son and me on our way home. I generally try to go to local places rather than franchises. I went through the drive through and ordered a chicken sandwich, kraut balls and a kids meal. It took 25 minutes for them to bring my food out. Everything was fried food except for the chicken sandwich. When they finally brought the food out and I asked why they didn't tell me they were that backed up and she said with in a snotty voice "sorry". The food was tasteless and nothing special for the wait or price. I would recommend stopping some where else.

Reviewed June 30, 2012

We were staying at The Victorian Tudor Inn and Richard sent us to this ice cream drive-in. It was great, wonderful food and excellent ice cream. Be sure to go here if you stay in Bellevue.

Reviewed March 16, 2012

We patiently await its opening each year. Great ice cream treats and sandwiches with great service!

Reviewed November 7, 2011

Miller's Drive-in has been a Bellevue staple for for many years. I remember going there as a child. Still a great place to eat with a drive-in atmosphere.

Reviewed September 28, 2008

Miller's Drive-In is an old fashioned ice cream stand where you can drive up or walk up. They are located on US20 and have hard and soft serve ice cream and also sandwiches and other fried foods.

They are only open seasonally but this family run location is worth a stop.

Been to Miller's Drive-in? Share your experiences!