“Breakfast Of Fans”

Homecoming Family Restaurant
Cuisines: American
Good for: Kids, Dining on a budget, Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Off-Street Parking, Free Wifi, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Our restaurant is on the corner of route 33 and 68 in Bellefontaine. Every week day enjoy our all you can eat soup and salad lunch bar available Monday thru Friday from 10:30 a.m. to 1:30 p.m. On Saturday and Sunday stop in and try our all you can eat breakfast buffet from 8:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m. We also have banquet facilities available to seat up to fifty in our private dining room. Come home to a taste of the past!
Cedar Rapids, Iowa, United States
“Breakfast Of Fans”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 23, 2013

Loved the breakfast at this place. Although I saw the menu, I instead asked for what I wanted based on my daily preferences. No problem was the response I received. Perfect!

Visited November 2013
1 Thank Douglas W
RandJVentures, Owner at Homecoming Family Restaurant, responded to this review, March 1, 2016
At the time of your review, our restaurant was not monitoring this page. We now try to respond to our customers in a timely manner. Thank you.

Greenville, Pennsylvania
“Wayside Eatery”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 16, 2013

The Homecoming Family Restaurant sits on US Rte 30 at the east end of Bellefontaine, OH. I had eaten dinner there about 5 years ago and looked forward to another away-from-home meal. Open seating, and I was greeted quickly by a waitress that brought a glass of water and took my order. Within about 10 mins., my meal was delivered hot and delicious, along with a favorite dessert, it was the perfect ending to a long day.

• Visited October 2013