“Great Place”

Ranked #2 of 3 Hotels in Bellefontaine
Knoxville, Tennessee
“Great Place”
Reviewed May 21, 2014

Looking for a place im Marysville Oh to stay on this trip. Got a job to do in Richwood Ohio. No place in Marysville was a smoking hotel. Kept calling around and ended up here. The lady at the front desk was the friendliest by far. Rest assured we will be back here

• Stayed May 2014, traveled on business
Dan P, General Manager at Super 8 Bellefontain, responded to this review, May 22, 2014
Thank you for writing a review for our Super 8 Bellefontaine hotel. We appreciate being able to provide you with excellent service and a pleasant stay.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (15)
Ruskin
Reviewed April 30, 2014

In June of 2012 we traveled to Bellefontaine Ohio for my Air Force Reunion and stayed at this hotel and was very very happy with the care and concern we received while there. We arrived much too early for the normal check-in however the person on the desk seeing that we had traveled all night said the room would not be ready until 11:00 and it was just a bit after 7:00am and found a room that was prepped and ready to go assigned us that room for the same price as the one we had reserved. Today 04/30/2014 I reserved a room through the internet and because I made a mistake on the type of room went through a number of phone calls to correct it with no luck. About 8:30pm I called the Super 8 and talked to the lady on duty about my mistake and she informed me that the room had already been changed from a smoking room to a non-smoking room and would be on the ground floor. I am very impressed with the service I have received from Super 8 and when we have another Air Force function I will use this hotel again.
Arthur Ilse
Ruskin, FL
rilsejr_1@verizon.net

Room Tip: It appears that any room is very well located with little or no traffic noise. The hotel is located...
  • Stayed May 2013, traveled with family
Thank you for your review of our Super 8 hotel. When reservation mistakes happen we are always willing to correct them to make your stay a pleasant one with us.
Mansfield, Ohio
Reviewed April 27, 2014

I chose this hotel for it's convenience to the hospital, and it is quiet, and the rooms are comfortable

• Stayed April 2014, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Super 8

Thank you for your review of our Super 8 hotel. We are pleased to have been able to offer you a quiet room during your stay with us.
Rochester, Michigan
Reviewed April 19, 2014

OMG! Pulled back the sheets and found pubic hair!!!!! Demanded clean sheets and pillow cases which they gave me to put on the bed myself. Then I pulled off the pillow cases and you wouldn't believe how disgusting the pillows were. When I pulled the bed cover off to make the bed there was something white and crusty on the blanket. Oh God! Needless to say, won't stay here again.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled with family

Travelers are raving about these Bellefontaine hotels

Reviewed March 21, 2014

I unfortunately stayed at this "Super" 8 to hit the slopes down the road. I stayed the first night not inspecting the bed 100% because well u expect it to be cleaned regular. Unfortunately because I made it through the night I was still charged after taking the dead bed bug parasite to the front desk and showing it to the mean old lady concierge. She had the audacity to accuse me of placing the bed bug there! I disputed charges and they still took them out. If u want a terrible night for sure do it.

• Stayed January 2014
Also consider these accommodations in or near Bellefontaine
#1 of 3 in Bellefontaine
#3 of 4 in Sidney
Hampton Inn Sidney
Hampton Inn Sidney
#1 of 4 in Sidney

Been to Super 8 Bellefontain? Share your experiences!