“Cheescake”
4 of 5 bubbles Review of Cheesecake Factory

Cheesecake Factory
Ranked #14 of 119 Restaurants in Beavercreek
Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children, Kids, Romantic, Large groups, Special occasions
Dining options: Breakfast, Brunch, Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Beavercreek, Ohio, United States
“Cheescake”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 4, 2014

Love the food. Would like smaller meals with lower prices. Awesome macaroni & cheese. Large variety of cheesecake. Menu is huge so able to find something that you like. Manager at the Beavercreek Ohio location went out if his way to make some issues right ( out of what we ordered).

• Visited April 2013

• Arabic first
Beavercreek, Ohio
“Pleased”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 7, 2014

Two person booth was very enjoyable. Excellent food, Salmon was done perfectly, which is very unusual for a chain restaurant. Cheesecake, as always, was perfect. Wife and I planned to split a single piece and server put two piles of whipped creme on the side so we each had some to share.

• Visited December 2013
Dayton, Ohio
“Good food and service”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 2, 2014 via mobile

My husband and I ate here on New Year's Day. We arrived around 4 and there was a twenty minute wait. We waited at the bar and ordered drinks which was a plus because it happened to be happy hour. After a little over 20 minutes we were seated at a booth. My husband had the steak and shrimp and I had the fish tacos. My tacos were very good and came with beans and rice. I have had them on several occasions and they are consistently good. I prefer mine grilled over the fried version and would recommend them. My husband liked his steak,shrimp and fries. The only downside was the portion size. Normally the portion size is not a problem at the Cheesecake Factory lol,but in this case the steak was two very small pieces and only four medium size shrimp. At a cost of twenty dollars My husband and I both thought the portion size could have been bigger. I like this location and will return but I wouldn't recommend the steak and shrimp because the portion did not match the value.

Visited January 2014
London
“Consistently good food.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 4, 2013 via mobile

The is always good here. I never more of this restaurant. The service can vary, so it is the luck of the draw.

I would always recommend this establishment. .

Dayton, Ohio
“Always a Treat”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 8, 2013

I have gone to the Cheesecake Factory many times and greatly enjoy it every time I go. My favorite time to visit is during Happy Hour, which is M-F from 4-6. I especially like this happy hour because they have it Friday also, which cannot be said for all places. During happy hour, they have many $5 appetizers and drinks. I order wine at $5/glass (their beers are also on sale) and I have tried many appetizers here. See below for details.

Foods:
Crab Wontons: this is my absolute favorite! These are probably the best crab wontons I have had at any restaurant. $5 during happy hour
Avocado Eggrolls: these LOOK delicious, but when I ordered them, they weren't really that great. I advise skipping these.
Fried Mac n Cheese: absolutely amazing, but very high in calories, so be careful! this is definitely a family favorite and only $5 during happy hour
Crab and Artichoke Dip: it was ok, but I ended up getting VERY sick later that night, so I have been unable to eat it since then. given my sickness (not sure if from this food or something else), I would just stay away. If you want crab, go for the crab wontons b/c they are amazing!
Sweet Corn Tamale Cakes: wasn't impressed
Crab Cakes: wow... very very good!!

I can't say much for the entrees because I normally only go in during happy hour to take advantage of the prices and atmosphere. I have had the banana creme cheesecake and it is amazing. Service is also always top notch!

I would absolutely recommend going to this establishment.

• Visited August 2013