“A Fun Dining Experience”
Review of BRIO Tuscan Grille

BRIO Tuscan Grille
Reserve with OpenTable
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #6 of 127 Restaurants in Beavercreek
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Romantic
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Takeout
Description: Choose the best Italian grilled dishes, with a focus on steak, chops, seafood, and pasta, and a perfect warm atmosphere at Brio Tuscan Grille The Greene. Join us on our patio today or use our online ordering to bring our Italian menu to your house! Join us at BRIO Tuscan Grille, the best Italian restaurant near you!
Reviewed June 28, 2014

We attended a dinner get together with a group of friends. The restaurant staff was very outgoing and all seemed genuinely interested in our having a great experience. We had reservations and arrived early so that we could visit and enjoy drinks before being seated. Our large table was ready at the time we requested and drink orders were taken as soon as we were all seated. They have a nice wine list and a good (but not large) selection of beers. Our waiter explained the specials and took our orders. Most of the group started with salads but I chose the gazpacho and was extremely happy with my choice. It was one of the best that I've ever had. Perfectly blended and seasoned with nice pieces of fresh veggies. I also had the Shrimp & Lobster Fettuccine which was tremendous. The menu description sounded good, but the taste was even better than I had expected. My wife had a veal dish which was excellent also. The waiter brought out the desert display (with real desserts, not plastic samples) which all looked fabulous, but having been unable to finish all of my dinner I unfortunately had no room for dessert. It's been a few years since I had the opportunity to dine at one of Brio's restaurants and I am really happy to have been able to eat there this time. A very enjoyable experience, especially for a "chain" restaurant. I won't wait so long before going back next time.

Reviewed June 22, 2014

This restaurant is beautiful inside as well as the beautiful large patios outside. During the summer there are musical performances right outside the restaurant which enhanced our dining experience. The food was flavorful & good. The waitress and management staff were incredibly kind. One person in our party was missing their meal upon the arrival of everyone else's. The manager quickly came over and comped her meal due to her wait. The staff ensured we remained happy and pleased during our dining experience. This was our first time & we plan to return. The service was impeccable!

Reviewed May 29, 2014

Great atmosphere!
The menu selection suits anyone's taste. The prices are also reasonable.
I've never had a bad meal here!

Reviewed May 28, 2014

I had the pork chops with the garlic mashed potatoes, green beans, green salad, with sour dough bread. Only thing needed was a caffeine free diet soda.

Reviewed May 6, 2014

Food was great and was served promptly despite being freshly prepared. Busy place which is no surprise.