“Great food. Great atmosphere. Excellent drinks.”
Review of The Pub

The Pub
Ranked #9 of 124 Restaurants in Beavercreek
Cuisines: Bar
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Outdoor Seating
Description: The Pub offers a unique combination of British hospitality and American flair. Best known for our signature Fish-n-Chips, guests can also enjoy an assortment of appetizers, sandwiches, burgers and classic British comfort food. The beverage selection includes a wide variety of draught (draft), cask conditioned and handcrafted beers with selections from England, Ireland, Scotland, Europe and the USA. In addition there is a comprehensive list of single malt scotches, small batch and single barrel bourbons, wines and specialty cocktails. The authentic atmosphere and unique experience make The Pub a great place to dine, drink and gather.
West Chester, Ohio
“Great food. Great atmosphere. Excellent drinks.”
Reviewed June 16, 2014 via mobile

If you are looking for a place to eat with a fun, unique atmosphere AND has great food and drinks, then this is a place I recommend for you. I love the calamari, while my husband enjoys the Welsh dip. Delicious food and personal service-- what more could you ask for?

1 Thank Tzigana
ThePubGroup, Guest Relations Manager at The Pub, responded to this review, June 19, 2014
Thanks for the great review! You really can't ask for more! Cheers!

Dayton, Ohio
“I love this place”
Reviewed May 14, 2014

This our go to place for family gatherings. The English style food is great. I love the Shepherd's pie, Curry Fies, Ham and Cheese on the Pretzel roll, ....

They have a verity of drinks. If you like Scotch, Bourbon or whiskey they have them all. Try one of the samplers of Scotch or Bourbon. You can sample several verities they do have a good selection of top shelf Bourbon and Scotch. This is a good way to introduce your self to some fantastic some of these selections.

• Visited May 2014
1 Thank soper5
ThePubGroup, Guest Relations Manager at The Pub, responded to this review, May 16, 2014
Thanks for the review! Glad to hear you enjoy!! Thank you for recognizing our beverage selection and menu. Cheers!
Oak Ridge, Tennessee
“Great beer, not-so-great food”
Reviewed May 13, 2014

This is a large, loud and active place. Probably not the ideal environment for a 5-year old, however we were visiting nearby and thought it would be OK. That's the key phrase, "OK."
The servers energetically welcomed us and immediately announced the specialty of the house was Fish and Chips. We ordered a few of these and when they arrived, they were pretty bad.

I've been to London more times than I've been to Beavercreek, Ohio - and I can honestly say if any restaurant or pub in London served fish and chips like these, they'd be forced to close. The product comes with a very, very thick batter enclosing a small piece of fish. Even when you take away this coating the fish wasn't up to par.

So, friends, my advice: stick to beer and burgers.

• Visited May 2014
ThePubGroup, Guest Relations Manager at The Pub, responded to this review, May 14, 2014
Bill,

Thank you for taking the time to share your review and we apologize for your experience. It sounds like our fish and chips was not served correctly and I have shared this with our general manager to address with our cooks to make sure they are following the recipe. We understand why you would be upset and thank you for bringing this to our attention so we can ensure this does not continue. Again, we apologize for your experience and thank you for the feedback so we can improve.
Beavercreek, Ohio
“Atmosphere is great....food good.... but pricey”
Reviewed April 18, 2014

I really like the vibe of the place and hubby likes all of the different beers they have. Decor has lots of beautiful woods and beautiful glass. I have had a number of the items on the menue and they all have been good. Happy hour is a little less expensive if you are going for drinks. Its someplace we go occasionally because we love the pub atmosphere.

• Visited April 2014
ThePubGroup, Guest Relations Manager at The Pub, responded to this review, April 21, 2014
Thanks for the review Sherry! Glad you enjoy our vibe! Cheers!
Fort Collins, Colorado
“Just Ok and Expensive”
Reviewed February 24, 2014

This was my first trip to the Pub. I liked the atmosphere and the service was good. The quality of the food was "average." I ordered the Fish and chips. When my meal came out I thought it looked like a very large piece of fish. I quickly discovered it was an average size piece of fish with a lot of breading. I ended up pulling off most of the breading because it was too much and overpowered the fish. The fries were ok - just your normal fries. I thought the price was way too much for the portion and the quality of the food. For my meal, a coke and a tip I paid $21. Probably won't go back.

• Visited February 2014
ThePubGroup, Guest Relations Manager at The Pub, responded to this review, February 26, 2014
Thank you for sharing your feedback. Glad you like our atmosphere and service. We apologize we did not impress with our fish and chips . I have shared this feedback with our team to consider. We really appreciate your review and thank you for taking the time to share.