“Great pub great pub food ” 5 of 5 bubbles

The Pub
Ranked #9 of 119 Restaurants in Beavercreek
Cuisines: American, Bar, Pub, British
Good for: Bar scene, Large groups
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Full Bar, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: The Pub offers a unique combination of British hospitality and American flair. Best known for our signature Fish-n-Chips, guests can also enjoy an assortment of appetizers, sandwiches, burgers and classic British comfort food. The beverage selection includes a wide variety of draught (draft), cask conditioned and handcrafted beers with selections from England, Ireland, Scotland, Europe and the USA. In addition there is a comprehensive list of single malt scotches, small batch and single barrel bourbons, wines and specialty cocktails. The authentic atmosphere and unique experience make The Pub a great place to dine, drink and gather.
“Great pub great pub food ”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 29, 2014 via mobile

I read the last review that said unimpressed and I'm wondering if he went to the wrong place.
We got there during happy hour and had some beers, a few apps to start.... Pub Pretzels, beer battered onion rings and mushrooms bad buffalo bites were all exceptional. Great pub atmosphere and reasonably priced. If I was local we'd make this a weekly must. We proceeded to have the Welch dip pretzel sandwich and that was outstanding. Highly recommend this place.

ThePubGroup, Guest Relations Manager at The Pub, responded to this review, January 31, 2014
Thank you for the great review! Glad you enjoyed our apps and atmosphere. I see you are from Orlando. We also have a location there. Make sure to check us out! Cheers!

Silver Spring, Maryland
“Unimpressed...”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 19, 2013

I really wanted to like this place...but I was really unimpressed. I visited The Pub with a large group of people - most of the people in my group had only drinks here, then went elsewhere for dinner afterwards.

I ordered the ham and cheese with Guinness onions on pretzel bun, but it looked more appetizing than it tasted. Unfortunately, the best thing about the sandwich was the pretzel bun. The sandwich was heavy and kind of greasy, so I am happy I was able to order a side salad instead of fries to lighten up the meal.

I would come back for the beer, but not the food.

Visited November 2013
ThePubGroup, Guest Relations Manager at The Pub, responded to this review, December 20, 2013
Thank you for sharing your review. I have reached out to you on Yelp about your experience. I hope we hear from you so we can work to improve. Thank you.
Dayton, Ohio
“One of my favorite places”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 15, 2013 via mobile

My husband and I had lunch the other day at The Pub. We have been coming here since they opened and have always had good service and food. We sat at the bar and the food was prompt and very good. I had the turkey Rachel and my husband had the prime rib sandwich on a pretzel bun. I love the atmosphere and the friendliness of both the wait staff and the bartenders. I highly recommend this charming pub for a good meal and for a drink!

Visited December 2013
ThePubGroup, Guest Relations Manager at The Pub, responded to this review, December 16, 2013
Allison, thank you for the review and recommending! Glad you have enjoy our atmosphere, staff and food! Cheers!
London
“Food sucked ”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 24, 2013 via mobile

I am British, so did not expect much. The servers wore skirt that barely covered their assets and I realized this was a distraction to take your mind off how bad the food was.

1 Thank Bradfordhater
ThePubGroup, Guest Relations Manager at The Pub, responded to this review, November 25, 2013
We apologize our food did not meet your expectations and thank you for bringing this to our attention. We would like to hear more about where we fell short, so we can learn how we can improve. If you are willing, please send more details to info@tavernrestaurantgroup.com. Thank you.
Yorktown, Virginia
“British Pub . . . not so much”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 27, 2013

The good: Great staff and good food.

The bad: Not authentic. Bangers and mash were not bangers. Turns out that they did not know that a banger is a type of British sausage; they thought banger was slang for any type of sausage.

• Visited July 2013
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
ThePubGroup, Guest Relations Manager at The Pub, responded to this review, July 30, 2013
Thank you for the review and it sounds like you enjoyed the experience and staff. I will give our team a heads up about the bangers. Our staff is trained to know this and we will follow up.

Thanks!