“Average”
Review of Marion's Piazza

Marion's Piazza
Ranked #3 of 12 Quick Bites in Beavercreek
Reviewed November 19, 2013

I went here with a group of coworkers for an offsite. The food was of average quality; nothing spectacular. The restaurant was large, allowing for ample space. There was a massive group of children in the reserved section with us and the area was so large, we had no issues. Of course, the children could have been very well behaved, but I think the size of the restaurant helped considerably. The bathroom facility was nice, but no paper towels. The paintings on the walls were pretty. This looks like it would be a good spot for a children's gathering, but I will probably not go out of my way to eat here again on my own.

Date of visit: November 2013

Reviewed October 18, 2013

Having grown up in the area, I do enjoy Marion's. What I do not enjoy is the amount of salt the put on the bottoms of the crusts, or the pricing of the pizzas. For a 13 inch pizza with 3 toppings, it's 15.50. 2 pizzas and a pitcher of pop was $40.00. For 2 dollars more, you can get 6 medium pizzas from Larosa's, with 4 toppings. I also don't like how sections of the main dining room are reserved so if you have a larger party (there was 15 of us) had a wrangle 4-top tables together instead of being able to sit at a table that seated more people. Service was friendly & we did not have to wait long for our order. I will say that it gets VERY noisy in the restaurant during peak times. On a positive note, I do LOVE the ham & sauerkraut pizza, with the addition of green olives. They are the only place around that has this unique pizza. I'm not really a fan of their deluxe pizza since they used canned mushrooms & weird tasting sausage. I'll stick with my usual when I come here & simply bite the bullet when the family is in town.

Date of visit: October 2013