“Good custard, but hope you don't have to go to the bathroom”

Ritters Frozen Custard
Ranked #2 of 7 Dessert in Beavercreek
Reviewed July 23, 2013

Standard frozen custard, which is sort of hard to mess up.

These people really ticked me off when I knocked on an unserviced window and was ignored, forcing me to stand in the long line to ask for a bathroom, for which I was ultimately denied use. A medical condition causes me to have urgent and fairly frequent needs to go to the bathroom. Fortunately, I had a rebound long enough to enable me to run down the street to a McDonalds and use theirs.

Wrote the corporation about this incident and never received a response.

This was very, very poor on their part.

3  Thank NoCleverCreation

Reviewed July 22, 2013 via mobile

We love Ritter's and make a point to visit this location when we are in the area. On this visit, my brother got a cookie dough Concrete Mixer, which is similar to DQ's Blizzard, and my mom got a scoop of the Pecan Turtle Something...that is the name of it, haha. I got a pint of the Pina Colada for me and a pint of the Pecan Turtle Something for my husband to enjoy at home. If they don't have your favorite flavor that day, check the list and see if they have any that has been flash frozen, then you can take it home to enjoy.

Reviewed July 17, 2013

This Frozen Custard is delicious. It is better than ice cream. No air infused in this. This takes me back to my childhood.

1  Thank ARTHUR W
Reviewed July 11, 2013 via mobile

The frozen custards are such a great treat. I tried banana split and strawberry. The service is very good. I went there with my 3 year old daughter who was in a bad mood that day. People there were very sweet and did not get annoyed. It's a must go to place if you are in that area. I wish there was one in Portland.

1  Thank Tithiomi
Reviewed July 9, 2013

This is easily my favorite frozen custard place. I love how smooth and creamy the custard is in your mouth! Not to mention, it tastes really good.

Service is generally fast so if you're in a hurry you don't have to wait too long. Inexpensive pricing for great desserts.

1  Thank CoasterQueen99