“Outstanding subs and more”

Milano's Atlantic City Submarines
Ranked #34 of 133 Restaurants in Beavercreek
Cuisines: American
Reviewed July 23, 2013

They have lots of subs on fresh baked bread, lots of sides to choose from, and pizza. You even have choices of bread. Often, there are coupons in the Rewards magazine that comes in the mail.

Date of visit: July 2013

Reviewed July 13, 2013

We had a great meal including appetizers. We did not need appetizers, as main meal was enough. Good buy...two adults, 2 children...$30 with tip. Sure wish they still have Hot Romanian Pastarmi on menu.

Date of visit: July 2013
1  Thank ARTHUR W
Reviewed June 20, 2013

My friends & I ate at this Milano's in June & it was the best pizza I've had in a long time :) No leftovers!! The service & the pizza was great!! I will be going back!!

Date of visit: June 2013
Reviewed June 15, 2013

We are from out of town and had no idea it was more than a simple sub place. We got two house salads and the classic calzone. It was $25 plus a beer and well worth the money. The salads were fresh and crisp, the calzone hit the spot! Best waiter in town!

Date of visit: June 2013
Reviewed February 8, 2013 via mobile

Not impressed by the pizza or subs. Both are bland! Dont waste your money. Hated the pizza (there are much better pizza places in dayton...marions is a staple!). But i tried it again for the subs. My sub was super greesy and the meat was skimpy and was that nasty really thin over processed deli meat. Bread was ok but I had a lot of bread with no toppings. I wont be returning.