“This place sucks”

Cuisines: Japanese
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed November 25, 2013 via mobile

This was a chance visit. The service was terrible, but standard for this kind of establishment.

The food was mediocre at best.. I was offended by how little attention was paid to our needed. I got to the point where my wife and I had to get up and walk to the server and over our card to pay. The tip was pau attention to your customers!

Reviewed May 19, 2013 via mobile

My wife and I went there for dinner and it was just so wonderful. we had a combination of steak shrimp and lobster and the food was so tender and and flavorful. We would definitely go there again and recommend it to others and the waiters and waitresses were awesome!

Reviewed May 18, 2013

We arrived about 10 pm on a Friday night (closes at 11) and while I'm not sure the staff was glad to see us, they were friendly and did a good job. I did feel like our server was hovering a little too much.

Usually when I have Hibachi, they bring the courses out separately. Maybe it was due to the lateness of the evening, but our soup, salad and rice all appeared at the same time. Rice wasn't very warm by the time the rest of the meal was ready.

Our Hibachi chef was fun and entertaining. My chicken was cooked a little too much, but vegetable, shrimp and steak all were good. However, the shrimp "appetizer" was actually served after everything else had been cooked. Loved the Miso soup and a member of our party was thrilled that it was authentic and not just broth and vegetablse as he had been served in other Hibachi style restaurants.

My only complaint was with the salad. It was mostly iceberg lettuce and either the dressing was extremely watery or the lettuce hadn't been drained after it was washed. The bottom of the bowl contained about 1/4 cup of liquid which appeared to be just water.

If I come back to this area, I would give them a second chance, a little earlier in the evening.

Reviewed March 14, 2013

Friends & family recently ate at Osaka (B'creek, Ohio) for my sister's 70th birthday celebration.
What a wonderful time we had ! ~ The food was fantastic & the service, as well as our own 'personal' chef cooking at the hibachi grill was so entertaining ! Everyone went out of their way to ensure we all had a memorable evening. They treated my sister with a wonderful b'day desert (fried ice cream!), a song and a picture to take home. All free of charge. I would highly recommend this restaurant.

Reviewed January 29, 2013 via mobile

Good selecton of specialty rolls. Limited selection of cut rolls and sushi. Good service, friendly staff. Not Southern Cal quality. Patrons in the steakhouse section were having fun.