“Always great ood”

Red Robin Gourmet Burgers
Ranked #10 of 126 Restaurants in Beavercreek
Cuisines: American
Reviewed July 7, 2013

This place has awesome sandwiches salads and wraps...and the garlic fries are off the hook! Always a busy p,Lace so no " in and out" usually have to wait to get in but we have never waited more than 20-30 minutes. Red Robin...YUM!

Reviewed June 30, 2013

We met friends at Red Robin for dinner last week as that was their choice of restaurant. We had the typical Red Robin experience. The food was good not outstanding but good. We like that the french fry seasoning is on a the table instead of them pre loading up the fries. My BLTA sandwich was very good as was the onion soup though it was very salty. Hubby liked his burger though it was nothing special. The reason we never go to Red Robin is the noise level. If you want any chance of being able to have a conversation sit in the bar area. We have found the tons of noisy children and the loud birthday song they sing for people's birthdays to be very annoying. To us this is kind of like Chuck E. Cheeses without the amusements. We will continue to head up the street to TGI Fridays.

Reviewed April 14, 2013

6 adults and 2 small children went to Red Robin, Beavercreek, Ohio at 5:00 on a Saturday evening. We waited only about 15 minutes and the waitress we had was absolutely wonderful. I had never been there before and order the burger with jalapenos and salsa etc. it was the best burger I have had in Dayton, Ohio in years. It was cooked to perfection (something I did not expect in a family type restaurant) it was a generous size and the taste was delicious. To add a little spice I had a side order of guacumole and that really finished it off. GREAT JOB RED ROBIN HIGHLY RECOMMEND BOTH YOUR SERVICE AND YOUR FOOD! I actually thought $10.29 was a little much for a burger but it was worth it and also I was surprised you only pay $.50 more for a bottle of Miller Lite than you do an ice tea.

Reviewed March 13, 2013 via mobile

I ordered the BBQ chicken wrap with fruit. Both items were very good. The manager came over and checked on us which was appreciated. You can always count on RR for a good meal and prompt service.

Reviewed March 5, 2013

Red Robin, is among my families favorite place to eat. If i could I'd go there weekly!! But I definately try to make 1 Red Robin visit per month.