“One way ticket to Ot-TUMS-wa”
Review of EO Burgers

EO Burgers
Ranked #81 of 124 Restaurants in Beavercreek
Cuisines: American
Good for: Bar scene
Dining options: Delivery
Description: We offer 100% USDA Prime beef burgers that are grilled to perfection!
Reviewed April 6, 2013

It's a burger place. Burgers are made using "prime beef" and fresh fixin's, house sauce, fried sides... typical burger joint fare, but in an upscale mode, complete with a well-stocked bar and a Coke Freestyle soda fountain machine. Being right across from the Rave cinemas, they also offer a meal/ticket deal and cosmopolitan view of an outdoor mall street, and on nice days, they can open the window walls and turn the whole venue into a sidewalk cafe. Very cool.

But on a recent evening just before the dinner rush, I was subjected to the most grease-laden batch of french fried onion rings I've ever had in my life. After a mere five bites, I had already soaked one napkin and was working on a second.

The burger was juicy (or was it greasy?) and flavorful; the pickles, tomatoes and lettuce were crisp, and the house sauce was slightly tangy and slightly sweet at the same time, nicely complementing the melted cheddar draped over the meat patty -- an overall good burger.

But the onion rings! Those on the top were hot, crisp, and obviously freshly cut, freshly battered, and freshly fried. But I didn't dare put my sandwich down as the grease on the bottom of the basket would have literally dissolved the burger's bottom bun. By the time I had picked the driest rings off the top of the ample stack, the remaining half-inch of rings were literally drowning in a puddle of so much oil that I half expected to find a BP logo on the side of the basket I had to quit at half-way through.

And I paid for my perfidy for the next several hours. I'm not usually sensitive to greasy foods, but these pushed me over the edge. Hence, my personal trip to Iowa.

I might try them again, but I'll avoid the fried sides.

Reviewed February 8, 2013

So, you walk up to the counter and order your burger, fries drink and have a seat at a table of your choice. They have a bar if you would like a alcoholic cocktail. Then they bring your food to you. Not a fancy place with full service but it they food is great if your in the mood for a great burger. They offer different types including turkey burgers with lots of topping choices. Fries and onion rings are pretty good too! We go there when visiting our daughter at University of Dayton.
About 10-15 minutes away. Oh, and by the way it is in a outdoor shopping mall called The Green.

Reviewed December 28, 2012

good meeting place for friends. Burgers were not extraordinary but okay. Hence, the price didn't match the burger. Good beer selection though.

Reviewed December 11, 2012

Not a big selection of burgers but what they have is good and the meat quality is awesome. They cooked the burgers to perfection the sides were good and the place looks very nice. The children loved the burgers from there and we would definately eat there again.

Reviewed December 11, 2012

My husband and I took our two year old here and met up with my parents. My son is pretty "spirited", and the staffvwas so friendly to him the whole time! We loved the digital coke machine. My dad and husband loved the garlic fries! The staff went above and beyond for us and it was greatly appreciated!