“Awesome Burgers”

Ranked #87 of 126 Restaurants in Beavercreek
Cuisines: American
Good for: Bar scene
Dining options: Delivery
Description: We offer 100% USDA Prime beef burgers that are grilled to perfection!
Reviewed December 11, 2012

Not a big selection of burgers but what they have is good and the meat quality is awesome. They cooked the burgers to perfection the sides were good and the place looks very nice. The children loved the burgers from there and we would definately eat there again.

Reviewed December 11, 2012

My husband and I took our two year old here and met up with my parents. My son is pretty "spirited", and the staffvwas so friendly to him the whole time! We loved the digital coke machine. My dad and husband loved the garlic fries! The staff went above and beyond for us and it was greatly appreciated!

Reviewed December 8, 2012

They have a good variety of burgers and the place is okay but wowzers is it greasy. I can't remember when I last had a burger with grease dripping in mass from it. I won't be back.

Reviewed October 22, 2012

Stopped by on the way to golf with daughter and her good friend. What a great burger, fries and wonderful milk shakes. Service was good, BEST burger, hands down of any place I've been in a long time. So many different choices of toppings, cheeses. I had a blue cheese burger, onions, mayo, pickles on a wheat bun! Out of this world. Would have never known about his place, but daughter's friend recommended it, Thanks Colleen, we will return!!

Reviewed September 6, 2012

Great place for a good burger and fries! The last time we visited the highlight was the new Coca cola freestyle machine! Everytime we choose EO Burgers it is always great!