My husband reserved a room at this hotel for the Air Force Marathon held this past weekend. Every hotel in this area was apparently reserved and sold out for race participants and spectators. I became a little concerned when I called the day before our check in to find out about a late check out after the race. The person who answered the phone said they hadn't talked about it, but because of the sold out status, he didn't think we would be able to get a late check out. He said to ask when we arrived, though. Upon arrival, we were granted a late 1 p.m. check out for race day (whew!). Not sure if this was standard or because of the Hub's gold status with Marriott rewards.
We only stayed one night, so not a lot to share. The room was clean - no complaints. It had a small balcony with two chairs and a side table with a majestic view of Sam's Club and Walmart- convenient!! Our room had two double beds and included a small cube fridge, which was a nice little bonus especially since we needed to keep the milk and beer cold!!
We walked down to the indoor pool area, but didn't have much time to swim. The pool room was pretty big, but again (based on my review of the pool at the Courtyard Independence a few weeks ago), the water was a little chilly for the toe-in test! What is it with Courtyard pools?
The lobby is updated and had plenty of space for a few folks to gather for visiting. The hotel did place a table of bottled water with a sign wishing Marathon participants well, so that was nice.
Not a lot to share, but clean and we would stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Courtyard Dayton Beavercreek is located minutes from downtown Dayton and The University of Dayton. We are also conveniently located within a mile from the Wright-Patterson Air Force Base, Wright State University, and The National Center for Medical Readiness- Calamityville. With our refined, contemporary decor, a well-appointed fitness center , and indoor pool and whirlpool, your stay at Courtyard Beavercreek Dayton is sure to be more comfortable, more productive and more enjoyable than ever before. The new state-of-the-art lobby at Courtyard Dayton Beavercreek provides greater flexibility and choices for our guests. This Dayton area hotel features our new lobby with inviting, flexible spaces to work or relax in, free Wi-Fi throughout and easy access to the latest news, weather and airport conditions via our GoBoard. Experience The Bistro - Eat. Drink. Connect.which provides guests with healthy food and beverage offerings in the morning and evening dinner service with cocktails and Starbuck's beverages. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotwire and Priceline so you can book your Courtyard Dayton Beavercreek reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Courtyard By Marriott Dayton Beavercreek Hotel Beavercreek
- Courtyard Beavercreek
- Beavercreek Marriott
- Beavercreek Courtyard
- Courtyard Dayton Beavercreek Ohio