“Love Spinoza's!!!”

Spinoza's
Ranked #3 of 125 Restaurants in Beavercreek
Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Takeout
Description: It is in the mall above and does not give a
Reviewed August 27, 2014

I'm a regular customer and always enjoy the great food and the excellent selection of craft beer. And now Glen has homemade ice cream too!
The pizza and the salads are both favorites.
And we really like that the live music starts at 7.

Reviewed July 2, 2014

A folk rock cover duo was playing while we were here and the place was full, but we were seated in 5-10 minutes. Enjoyed the craft brews on tap and our pizza. I'd like to go back and try other menu items. A surprisingly cozy place for a large restaurant in a mall.

1  Thank LJo-12
Reviewed June 29, 2014

First thing first, the Druken Goat Salad is sooo good ( the Southwest Salad is also good). After visiting the first time, I spent the next week talking about how I could not wait to go back. They offer both white and wheat crust, and the wheat crust is pretty good, if you go for that sort of thing. If you are serious about having the best pizza experience though, get the white crust. A great way to enjoy their white crust is the Swirl Bread sticks appetizer. For a non-traditional pizza, we really liked the Jamaican Marley BBQ. The Classic Italian is okay, but the sausage is crumbled a bit too fine for my taste.

Reviewed June 20, 2014

You would swear it is a chain, but they say it is locally owned and located inside the mall. Good selection of craft beer and quite a variety of pizzas and other food items.

gbrailey, Owner at Spinoza's, responded to this reviewResponded June 22, 2014

My name is Glen Brailey and I am the owner/operator of Spinoza's. Thank you so much for your positive remarks! And seriously, you should see all the husbands at our bar during the holidays!

Reviewed May 29, 2014

Oh Yeh! Awesome --- Starting with the selection of the crust which their whole wheat is my favorite and all the different toppings combinations imaginable to the better than average wine and beer selections makes this one of my favorite places to wine and dine. Fri night live entertainment has always been delightful too.