“Easter Brunch (They add Mother's Day in May)”

Flemings Prime Steakhouse & Wine Bar
Reserve with OpenTable
Flemings Prime Steakhouse & Wine Bar is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #7 of 124 Restaurants in Beavercreek
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Fine Dining
Cross street: Indian Ripple Road & Greene Blvd.
Description: Fleming’s Steakhouse is the ultimate steakhouse destination for people seeking a stylish, lively and contemporary dining experience. Nationally renowned for our USDA Prime beef and steakhouse fare, Fleming's is equally celebrated for the ‘Fleming’s 100’, our award-winning wine list that features 100 wines by-the-glass, many available at $10 or less. While Prime beef reigns supreme, other flavorful dishes offered include chops, freshly grilled fish and poultry, generous salads and side orders. Whether you're enjoying a casual bite and glass of wine in our bar or an evening of indulgent dining, our goal at Fleming's is to provide an ongoing celebration of exceptional food and wine, to be enjoyed in the company of friends and family. We look forward to the pleasure of your company.
Reviewed March 31, 2013

Although not usually open for lunch, Flemings at the Greene in Beavercreek, had an Easter Brunch this year and the waiter told us they may repeat the event in May for Mother's Day.

The Lobster Bisque was Ok, but not quite what I'd hoped. But, the eggs Benedict, I elected for the smoked salmon on it, instead of sirloin, was very good. Quite balanced and flavorful. The sides of their signature Smashed Potatoes O'Brien and Ginger and Orange Baby Carrots were also good.

Rather than the more popular the Crème Brûlée dessert, I opted for the Walnut Turtle Pie. Not sure pie is the correct term as it was more like a warm moist brownie cut in the shape of pie, but is was outstanding.

Service was pleasant and attentive throughout the meal.

I'll be back to try it for dinner as soon as I find the right lady to take ....

There are newer reviews for Flemings Prime Steakhouse & Wine Bar

Reviewed March 6, 2013

My husband and I celebrated his birthday with dinner at Flemings. This was my first visit and I was very impressed. We were able to make reservations online which was very convenient. Our table was ready when we arrived. The server called us by name and asked if we were celebrating a special occasion. The food was excellent, though a bit pricy. They put a candle in our dessert in honor of his birthday, but no singing or other embarrassing rituals. When we left, they gave us a small box of chocolates and a $25 coupon for a return visit as a birthday gift. They even sent a follow up email to make sure we had a good visit. While more expensive than we usually spend on a night out; we would definitely return for a special occasion.

Reviewed January 23, 2013

Very overprice, in my opinion. I am not acustomed to paying #35-45 for just a hunk of meat- DOES NOT include ANY sides or salad- priced separatly!

Reviewed January 23, 2013

My colleague and I enjoyed a nice business dinner at this restaurant. The server was attentive. Cocktails were well-made. The wine list had sufficient choices. Our steaks were prepared as requested. They were delicious. Not overly seasoned. My main filet mignon was excellent. The baked potato was cooked just right. The Mac & Cheese was good. The waiter suggested a wine with dinner and even brought a taste of it and another wine. The suggested wine was excellent. For a chain steak house, I would recommend it.

Reviewed January 9, 2013

In the mood for a great steak in an upscale atmosphere then Flemings should be your next big night out. The Small Plates are just the right size. My favorite is the sliced filet mignon with shiitake risotto, chili oil, and drizzled with porcini butter. The combination is wonderful and the chili oil gives it just the right kick. Finish your meal off with a Chocolate Lava Cake, but be sure to let your server know early in your meal as they take time to prepare. Happy Dining!