All reviewsfront deskgreat hotelthe air force museumclean roomsbusiness tripwould highly recommend this hotelwright patterson afbcomfortable bedwould definitely stay here againexcellent staypool and hot tubup to datestaff was friendlynice roomeasy accessparking lotdayton
Reviewed October 22, 2017

I was traveling for business and pleased with overall cleanliness of hotel, friendly staff and onsite restaurant. Great shopping in area as well as a variety of restaurants nearby. Easy access from Interstate 70 to Hilton Garden Inn. Soin Medical Center directly across the street.

• Stayed: October 2017, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
amanda_5864, Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Dayton Beavercreek, responded to this reviewResponded October 28, 2017

Good Evening.

My name is Amanda and I am the Assistant General Manager for the Hilton Garden Inn Dayton-Beavercreek. I wanted to personally thank you for your very positive feedback regarding your recent stay with our hotel! We are delighted to hear how pleasant your interactions with our staff were as well as your overall stay. We take great pride in our staff and work diligently to keep the hotel clean for our guests. Please let us know if there is anything more we can do to further enhance your experience with our property. We hope to welcome you back to our hotel and look forward to serving you soon!

Reviewed October 21, 2017 via mobile

The room had a stuck up sink and the lock on the hinge was falling off the wall. The maintenance person told me how to fix the sink. BTW. I didn’t.
The front desk staff was great and the restaurant staff was very nice.
Would stay again, but would ask for a different room next time.

Stayed: October 2017, traveled on business

Good Evening.

My name is Amanda and I am the Assistant General Manager for the Hilton Garden Inn Dayton-Beavercreek. On behalf of my team, I wanted to personally thank you for taking a moment to share your experience with our hotel. I am delighted to hear that you experienced great service from the Front Desk and Restaurant teams. We strive for great service with every guest. I do apologize for the inconveniences of the sink being stopped up as well as the lock falling off of the wall. Our Maintenance team works very hard on the upkeep of these rooms and I apologize that this was your experience in this room. I will ensure that our Maintenance crew is aware of these items so that we make sure we don't have these issues in the future. We greatly appreciate your feedback as it enables us to better enhance our product and services. We hope that you will return to our property in the future and look forward to serving you again soon!

Reviewed October 17, 2017

The accommodation was very quick and everyone was very nice. They were willing to help us use a rate me miss by a day. We arrived to a very clean and nice room that made our day. We surely will recommend and will also use this place the next time we are around in the area

• Stayed: October 2017, traveled with family

Good Evening!

My name is Amanda and I am the Assistant General Manger for the Hilton Garden Inn Dayton-Beavercreek. On behalf of the HGI team, I wanted to thank you for such positive feedback regarding your recent stay with our property. We are delighted to hear that you had such a pleasant experience with us and hope to welcome you back soon! Please let us know if there is anything more we can do to further enhance your experience!

Reviewed October 17, 2017

Excellent customer service surpassed my expectations. Will definitely stay again and recommend. Perfectly located near stores and highway. Breakfast was amazing the cooks and servers were very nice and friendly.

• Stayed: October 2017, traveled with family

Good Evening!

My name is Amanda and I am the Assistant General Manager for the Hilton Garden Inn Dayton-Beavercreek. On behalf of our team, I wanted to thank you for your kind words about our property. We strive daily to exceed our guest's expectations and I am delighted to hear that we have accomplished that goal for you! We hope that you will return to our property in the future and look forward to serving you and welcoming you back soon! Please let us know if there is anything more we can do to further enhance your experience!

Reviewed October 15, 2017

The Hilton at Beavercreek in Dayton, is very nice. The service is fantastic and the location is excellent. It has plenty of parking and easy access to Wright Patterson AFB. The overall area is very nice with a wide variety of restaurants and shopping. If you’re going to Dayton; it’s the place to stay!

• Stayed: October 2017, traveled solo

Good Evening!

My name is Amanda and I am the Assistant General Manager for the Hilton Garden Inn Dayton-Beavercreek. On behalf of our team, I wanted to personally thank you for making us your choice as your home away from home when you are in the Beavercreek area. We are elated to hear how wonderful your recent stay with our property was for you! We make it our goal to consistently deliver a great stay and to provide a great experience for each of our guests and I am glad to hear that we kept that promise for you! We hope that you will return to our property when you make a trip to Dayton again and look forward to welcoming you back!