All reviewsfront deskgreat hotelthe air force museumclean roomsbusiness tripwould highly recommend this hotelwright patterson afbcomfortable bedwould definitely stay here againexcellent staypool and hot tubup to datestaff was friendlynice roomeasy accessparking lotdayton
Reviewed July 5, 2017

I had a bad experience since the moment I tried to make my reservation, I finally was offered a good deal at a Hampton Inn and on Saturday when arrived, I didn't have any reservation made, I called the hotline and they accommodate me at a Hilton Inn since they have availability with a 130 dollars rate per night plus 13 for breakfast, the bed was not comfortable and the door kept breaking up, they lost a box with flowers that I left at the front desk to keep them in the refrigerator.

• Stayed: July 2017, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Bernardet M
Reviewed July 1, 2017

I will be staying here again. the staff is great, the food is great. I recommend to get the room with hot tub....my wife and I got married here 2 years ago and we will always come back here just because the staff was so great.

• Stayed: June 2017, traveled as a couple
Reviewed June 27, 2017

This was a pleasant and clean hotel. Everyone was very friendly and helpful. There were no baggage carts to be found so it took me several trips to the 4th floor, which wasn't fun. Other than that it was quiet and roomy and met my expectations. I would recommend it to others.

• Stayed: June 2017, traveled with friends
Reviewed June 27, 2017

Wonderful stay, friendly people, clean, inviting, relaxing, everything you need in the room. Our overall stay was the best, the best place we have stayed at. The location was located near many shopping areas within walking distance.

• Stayed: June 2017, traveled with family
Reviewed June 22, 2017

The ONLY thing that's annoying is that the HVAC fan cannot be set to "constant", which makes the room rather stuffy. I just bring my own oscillating fan from home. Oh.. those darned flourescent bulbs are SO dark, too.

Breakfast was good...and only $9.95. Wifi worked fine. Front desk folks are well-trained.

Room 411 (K junior suite).

• Stayed: June 2017, traveled with family